Roblox Summer Beach 2022 | Public Release V1

Introudction

This Game was a 3 Day Project and i honestly expected to work on the game longer
but I feel that the current state the game is in is good enough to be released to public, I even has friends test the game out with me, got some bugs fixed, there might possibly still be bugs but not too many to ruin the experience.

What is ROBLOX Summer Beach (2022)?

It’s a Multi island Game that consist of Amusement, Slides, mini islands, a beach, etc.
Nothing to Special but it’s meant to be a Hangout and not something to big.

What are things include in ROBLOX Summer Beach (2022)?

Well, we have a Roller Coaster, It’s Smooth & Fast and this the 3rd version as the previous 2 were scrapped. We have a Sizzler Fair Ride which can also be controlled by visitors it can go pretty fast, We have a Bar Stand & a Dressing Room to change into swim suits & a Volcano with a built in water slide. Theres a lot more but I won’t put to much

Screenshots

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20220531_173733348.png…

Game Link

Devlog Of Me Building The Game

PLEASE READ THIS

If you could just please rate the game a any number out of 10 and give criticism of your experience or based off the screenshots & even report bugs if you find any
Also I could only upload 6 screenshots, if you want the full experience and view just play the game

Updates?

Updates will still be coming to the game during the Summer of 2022

Free Models Used

• Blocky Trees ( I will make my own Trees in a later update )
  • Helicopter Pad
  • Umbrellas
  • Swimsuit Clothing ( I will update the changing room & put different swim clothing in a late updated )
  • Billboard Sign
2 Likes

I’ma put a Thumbnail and Game Icon later

You could turn it a bit into the Life in paradise theme, it’s pretty easy and attracts kids

honestly I never liked the game, but idk bout turning it a bit into the life in paradise theme, I just feel that this suits me better, I’m not as good with cartoony or that kind of stuff other games well some games on roblox does to attract kids

1 Like