This update includes, but is not limited to:
- A revision of the UGC license to Roblox which provides limitations on how Roblox may market and promote UGC off of the platform.
- An express trademark license for Creators to use Roblox trademarks on the platform
- Removed the concept of Roblox being able to create “derivative works” based on a Creator’s UGC
- Modified language in some areas to make it more consistent with the existing license terms for global Creators
- Updated the appendices that contain additional terms for specific countries outside of the US