Roblox website redesign

Hello everyone!

Recently I have been working on this redesign. Now I’m done and would like to know your opinion about it.

Light mode

Dark mode

Old Versions

My Roblox Discover Page redesign:

Link: Roblox Discover Page Redesign

I would be happy if you write a review. :heart:

Sincerely,

CSJeverything

34 Likes

i enjoy the dark theme, but i’d like to keep my eyes so Dark is cool light is not cool

3 Likes

First of all, the watermark is giving an oof on the picture, but else, I like the friends tab, they’re way cleaner that the roblox website, but else looks fine to me

3 Likes

So basically you took discord design and made it into roblox

5 Likes

Share an extension or js for this?

2 Likes

It’s just a picture and i am not sure whether i can publish this in an extension since i don’t know how to make an extension.

2 Likes

I like the way you redesigned the friends at the side to look more like discord. But the way that “IamBetterThanYou” is playing “Clock’s Difficulty Chart Obby” is like, what if 4 of your friends are playing it? You’d barely be able to see their avatar headshots if they like bundle up and if they don’t, then the headshots would be covering like half of the icon! Other than that, it looks really good but idk why “Avatar Shop” has a dash lol. I like how everything you need is at the sidebar for faster access. Also I just realized, are the friends at the right sidebar, are those their display names? If not, prefix their usernames with an ‘@’ symbol. Other than all of that this is really cool! I kind of hope Roblox makes their website look at least more like this. OR maybe you or someone else could make a Chrome extension that makes the website look like this!

2 Likes

Cool! I like 90% of this better than the real website.

The only part I don’t like is the very top where your face and username usually are, it feels strange with the games at the top of the screen but other than that it’s perfect!

1 Like

The icons would stack over each other.

1 Like

But if there are a ton of headshots then you can’t even really see the first one.

But you are able to see that at the friends sidebar.

1 Like

That’s just discord design. Only difference is there are games.
Try to make your own design but I like it anyway

3 Likes

Looks pretty good, I would change the fonts though

1 Like

To be honest I’d rather stay with the BTRoblox web design. The font is too thin, and advertisements are only showing up on one side (which is a bad thing for the advertisers since only one ad will be presented the whole time). Though I do like the “Friends” online status UI (similar to Discord).

There’s also too much empty space here

2 Likes

In my opinion, the empty space gives it a nicer look.

3 Likes

I just want to say that I don’t have/use Discord.

1 Like

1 )
Names should be upper than rating & active players.
2) Fill this HUGE empty place between My Feed and Blog.

3) Move to somewhere or delete this adversiment because it looks annoying. (I’m talking about it’s place.)

4) Why there’s a “-” there?

1 Like

I agree with most of this but I like the space in between My Feed and Blog because it separates your stuff and official roblox stuff that doesn’t really matter (except events, they are important but they belong in that section)

Totally agree about the add though, it makes the whole thing uneven.

1 Like

It’s good to see this progress further but please, do not use Arial.

I like how the advertisements actually looks pretty decent here though.

I don’t like how the friends menu is currently though, could you have a option between friends and chat in the sidebar and show join and view profile buttons under a player?

2 Likes

I dislike it a bit, theres kind of too much on the screen at once
The normal website home page just shows your pfp, recent games, and friends, with a few tabs at the top and a option to reveal everything else.
This one you made shows too much, with no option to close the sidebar (but I do like the search kind of), not showing your own pfp, which I look at and use alot, plus the friends on the side which continues adding more stuff just to fill it up it seems.

1 Like