[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Marketplace Requests Failing

Hello,

As of right now, the following problems are being reported.
> Marketplace service is not working
> Datastore service is not working
> Players are unable to join games
> Roblox Avatar Shop is slow
> Team create sessions are slow to open or cause a full crash of studio.

These issues started suddenly around 1 hour ago.

Example of the marketplace error:

39 Likes

This is happening to me too, and when they do go through they are incredibly slow.

2 Likes

Same, this is happening to a game I’m working on as well.
With many distressed players. This could be labeled as a roblox critical if it’s happening to a lot of games.

The catalog is also acting up.

4 Likes

I can confirm this appears to be happening to my games as well.

5 Likes

Broke both my games, affecting servers with 20k+ CCU, fix ASAP

1 Like

I am also receiving this issue in my game. Please do what’s possible as soon as possible.

2 Likes

We’re receiving these errors on our end. I pcalled the UserOwnsGamepassAsync function and it returned the error
attempt to index nil with UserOwnsGamePassAsync

Can someone else confirm they’re also getting the above if they pcall the function and return the error?
EDIT:

9 Likes

I printed the error, and it was the same as what you posted.

4 Likes

Is anyone else also experiencing issues with opening team create games from studio? Either crashes studio or is really slow to load.

4 Likes

The issues appear to be extending to Group APIs and text filtering APIs.

1 Like

People are reporting problems connecting to their games on this site: Roblox down? Current outages and problems | Downdetector

I’m not receiving any MarketplaceService errors, however I am experiencing throttling and 503s (Service Unavailable) for DataStoreService.

4 Likes

Happened last week too.
([ROBLOXCRITICAL] Platform outages 2020-03-28 (MarketplaceService))

I guess that Roblox is (understandably) having some capacity issues due to COVID-19.

8 Likes

At the moment, users are reporting issues are further than just the marketplace. If may be worth for OP, @CaptinLetusto update the post.

7 Likes

Our engineers are aware of the current service issues and are working on a solution. Thanks for your patience!

45 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.