RoUI2 - GUI animations made simple

Just do MouseButton1Click:Connect() then call Animation:Play() when itā€™s pressed

2 Likes

Its not working heres is my code its a localscript in a button

local AnimModule = require(game:GetService(ā€œReplicatedStorageā€):FindFirstChild(ā€œRoUI2 Animation Moduleā€));
local AnimationController = AnimModule.CreateAnimationController();

local Animation = AnimationController:LoadAnimation(ā€œTest Animationā€, script.Parent.Frame , game.ReplicatedStorage[ā€œRoUI2 Saved Animsā€].Frame.Animation);

function leftClick()
wait(1)
Animation:Play();
end

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(leftClick)

local AnimModule = require(game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage"):FindFirstChild("RoUI2 Animation Module"))
local AnimationController = AnimModule.CreateAnimationController();

local btn = script.Parent
local Frame = script.Parent.Parent:WaitForChild("Frame")

local Animation = AnimationController:LoadAnimation("Animation", Frame, btn.Animation);

btn.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	Animation:Play()
end)

Here try this Just change the Frame to your location and add a button with a LocalScript

1 Like

This plugin is truly genius!
Iā€™ll use it in the future!
This plugin is underrated, it deserves more downloads!

Dudeā€¦. everyone has needed this. Honestly thank you so much for this!

This is the future! People who arenā€™t good at scripting will be so happy this exists haha.

ROUI3 is, I believe, in the works.

This plugin has saved me so much time programming these things automatically, I mean man this thing is fantastic. Itā€™s simply easy to use and understand but what it can do is far beyond its simplicity overall a great plugin. I wouldnā€™t be mad if the following RoUI plugin cost Robux. We all appreciate you and your work on this plugin!

Hi there all, Iā€™m having issues with actually opening the editor. Iā€™ve downloaded the module, but when I click continue the window just disappears with nothing opening. Iā€™ve got script injections enabled, and everything, and Iā€™ve restarted roblox studio/reinstalled the plugin more times than I can count.

1 Like

Pretty sure this doesnā€™t work anymore. Try using TweenSequence Editor

the plugin does not seem to open after clicking continue, Please fix this the plugin is amazing, Thanks

Same issues. I hope they fix it

Sadly RoUI2 is depreacted and RoUI3 is upcoming soon. Which my tutorial wonā€™t work as well.

Do you have any timeframes for when itā€™s supposed to be done?

The developer never stated when it finished, but itā€™s in its final stages.

whenever i click continue once i select a Screen GUI the plugin just dissapears? i dont know why. i even have the module in repstorage

The module seems to be deprecated. Only option might just be to wait for the dev to launch RoUI3 I suppose.

:partying_face: RoUI3 Released

Itā€™s officially out! You can check out the DevForum post for RoUI3 here.

1 Like

Thank you for working hard and releasing RoUI3. I canā€™t believe they have unlisted and locked the post! Itā€™s going to be invaluable to my development work.

1 Like

Neither can I itā€™s incredibly frustrating Iā€™m trying to appeal it. According to mods it ā€œdoesnā€™t seem to provide anything significant as a resource.ā€