Ruby Resort Frequently Asked Questions

Here you will find the answers to commonly asked questions at Ruby Resort either guests or staff members may have.

Q: How do I become staff at Ruby Resort?
A: To become staff at Ruby Resort, you can either attend a scheduled interview, purchase a staff role, or submit an application here

Q: What time are interview sessions?
A: We host interview sessions daily, following a normal schedule, they will be hosted at these times:

• 8:00 AM EST
  • 12:00 PM EST
  • 4:00 PM EST
  • 8:00 PM EST

There may be cancellations due to various reasons, follow along with the group shout for information on the status of a session.

Q: What time are training sessions?
A: We host training sessions daily, following a normal schedule, they will be hosted at these times:

• 10:00 AM EST
  • 2:00 PM EST
  • 6:00 PM EST

There may be cancellations due to various reasons, follow along with the group shout for information on the status of a session.

Q: I am presently banned from a Ruby Resort asset, how do I get unbanned?
A: To get unbanned from a Ruby Resort asset, click here and read through the rules, once you’ve done that, you will find information on how to get unbanned at the end.

Q: I would like to form an alliance with Ruby Resort, how can I do so?
A: To form an alliance with Ruby Resort, click here

Q: How do I get promoted as a receptionist?
A: You receive promotions based on the number of points you have, you receive points by checking guests in/out, here’s the criteria for each promotion:

Note: Point cheating is when you repeatedly check in/out guests intentionally without them asking, this will result in being fired if you do so.

Q: How do I get promoted to Intern?
A: Applications for Intern open when we need Intern staff, though you must be a Senior Receptionist to apply.

Q: How do I deal with a difficult guest?
A: Give them three warnings with a reason in this format:

Warning (Number) | (Reason)

For example,
Warning 1 | Trolling

If there’s an exploiter, get an HR immediately

Q: Where can I go with a question that wasn’t answered?**
A: Contact a Ruby Resort executive.