Please make sure to read every rule, by using our server you agree with them and understand that they are subject to change at any moment. Remember that the Roblox Terms of Service and Roblox Developer Forum guidelines apply here as well. Breaking these or the rules stated below will result into appropriate action taken against you.
• We are not Roblox Staff - if you need to report something, please click here.
• Defamation or rude behavior towards a person or group (including a group of individuals such as “New Members”) is considered against our rules and will get you moderated. If it’s an aggravated issue, you will be reported to the Developer Relations team.
• Remember to share this server with your friends, so we can grow this community together! If you wish to help this community to grow even further, invite other people over. With more people here, we will host more community events, such as game nights, competitions, etc.
• If you find low-quality posts as a result of the forum becoming more open, make sure to flag them. There have been a number of complaints about these posts on where no one has bothered to actually report them. These users can’t be removed from the forum if you don’t report them.
• Introduction: Basic introduction of the server and reference to the Roblox and Developer Forum guidelines.
• Server Etiquette: Covers common sense behaviour expected from a member.
• Privacy & Security: Explicitly prohibits any sort of privacy invasion or defamation.
• Prohibited Topics: Topics that should be kept out of our server.
• Miscellaneous: Meta and further explanation of how we deal with common sense.
• Additional Information: Information regarding community specific features such as Outstanding Member.
• Guide to strikes and mute system: How we handle strikes and infractions.