Save the Date: RDC 2023

Hey Developers,

It’s time to mark your calendars and start counting down the days!

We’re excited to announce that the Roblox Developers Conference (RDC) will be returning once again as an in-person and virtual event in San Francisco, CA on September 8-9. Get ready for a weekend full of learning, inspiration, connection, and of course, fun!

What is RDC?

RDC is an invite-only, hybrid (in-person and online) event that brings together Roblox developers and creators from around the world. There will be networking opportunities, in-depth breakout sessions, and product demonstrations, all designed to empower your success and showcase the future of Roblox.

The Roblox Innovation Awards are back!

This year, we will be hosting the second annual in-person Roblox Innovation Awards ceremony at RDC. We look forward to celebrating the passion, talent, and creativity of the Roblox community both online and in person! We’ll have more details to share later on, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, we invite you to sign up on our website to receive future #RDC23 news and announcements via email. And of course, we’ll continue to share updates on our Twitter @Roblox as well.

Hope to see you at RDC this September!

229 Likes

I can’t wait to see what happens this year at RDC 2023! Last year’s innovation awards were amazing and I can’t believe how it would be this year virtually and in person! I kind of hope that the invites do come out faster though…

10 Likes

It was great to attend last year and I deeply thank Roblox for releasing this so early. I’m happy they took the community advice and has improved things. Let’s just see how invites go.

Also two days again? Two days felt way too compact, could we have three?

15 Likes

Hoping to catch another invite so I could go in-person this year! Been invited in the past, but haven’t been able to really go unfortunately.

Here’s to a new year!

5 Likes

This looks awesome, after attending RDC 2019, I am really hoping to attend this year with my new game!

4 Likes

Looking forward to this years after the great in person event last year. Hopefully invites can be sent out a bit earlier this time!

4 Likes

I’m willing to look forward with RDC this year! can’t wait to see what’s planned in this year.

3 Likes

Awesome news, the RDC community appreciates the early heads-up for the date.

@Bluff_006 When are invites expected to be distributed? Last year was a nightmare with last-minute invites, causing plane tickets to cost more! Also, last-minute invites created massive inconveniences and impossible situations; for example, a developer of mine last year was invited the day before RDC.

8 Likes

I have a question, can we decline the invite if we get one?

4 Likes

Yes, you may. Invites are just that: invites.

6 Likes

Really hoping I get invited this year!

1 Like

Very exciting, already plan a date a few months earlier huh, clever!

1 Like

Hoping I get an invite and get to experience such an amazing event!

1 Like

Wooo! RDC hype is here again!
Super excited for Innovation Awards a gain this year as it was really cool last year, excited to see what they have in store this year!
Can’t wait to see everyone in-person again! :grin:

2 Likes

I also have another question, where do we get the invitation?

2 Likes

If you are invited, it’s via e-mail.

4 Likes

Sounds excellent, hopefully I get invited at least this year.

3 Likes

Thanks for yo ur help! How do you know so much things about this? You’ve already been invited?

2 Likes

Is it mandatory to sign up on the website to get invited to RDC?

2 Likes