Scotty's Developments: Looking for skilled developers!

love the way this is worded scotty. Hopefully we can make something great.

Keep at it a great platform for developers to express themselves and find others as well.

I support bob, He is a good developer and I’ve seen him build

I support hiring him.

I love the idea, definitely will tell my dev friends about it :smiley:

I’m very interested in this, Sent you a friend request on discord

saoitb#9999

Hey bud! I am interested your work is pretty neat my discord is GOD#0841

Hey Scotty.
I’m intrigued by the UI designer position.

Here is my portfolio where you can see all of my UI works up to date: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/full-lollganz-ui-designer-portfolio/255602/11

If you’d be interested in adding me, here is my Discord: lollganz#3299
I look forward to hearing back!

I am a part of this, and I strongly recommend it. If you can apply, please do! You won’t regret it.

I recommend working with Scotty, there’s no fluff involved and he gets projects done, just needs an extra pair of hands.

3 Likes

I’ve worked with these guys before and can confidently say they are legit. They have great planning and project ideas, If you’re looking for a good project to work on with a solid team, these guys are definitely a way to go.

Hey I’m interested in joining the team as a builder. Here’s my portfolio, I have map examples I kept off for certain reasons but I can release them to you if you need further information!

I’m a Developer working with Scotty, and I recommend you to work with him. Nothing is on a rough schedule, yet everything should get done by a dead line. Scotty just needs to get more projects out and done. You won’t regret the decision.

1 Like

I am interested, however I haven’t built a very impressive portfoilio. My scripting skills are very good and I can write clean, efficient and modular code. I have had 7 years of experience and I know what I’m doing. I can come up with solutions to problems fairly quickly and I can help your game out in a major way. I do have school for one more week but I can start working after that week. I’m also somewhat good at Designing UI, I can make it scale well I just can’t make it look too nice. If you would like to talk to me my Discord is Shadrz#7070. I would like to help out since I want to do something big as a developer and maybe help out with the making of a major project.

I am not a skilled developer but think if I was to work with you I could become more advanced with this I don’t require pay.

This is really a great opportunity.

Scotty is an amazing developer, I do recommend this for other developers.

I’ve known Scotty from Balloon Simulator which he made with my friend. He’s very considerate and a great developer!

Interested in UI Design!!

I’m interested.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/softwareengine-ui-design-portfolio/268469

I thank you for applying! Unfortunately, we will not be needing your services at this time. I thank you for applying and hope you continue your development career.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.