Script Editor Themes Plugin

I made a script editor theme plugin on my spare time a while ago and I see it needs some new themes. If you have any themes or features you’d like me to add, let me know and I’ll add them.

The plugin can be found here: Script Editor Themes - Roblox.

These are the current themes:

Kind of a large image

this was more me trying to make a nice ui rather then the actual plugin lol

62 Likes

I call it Toasty.

RobloxStudioBeta_2019-04-05_00-27-09
RobloxStudioBeta_2019-04-05_00-27-31

24 Likes

Oh lord yes, i love this. this is what i needed.

4 Likes

The UI doesnt scale well

have to close everything to see the tabs and even then its still not scaled well

I recommend adding a option to add your own personal themes as id like to try the other ones but I dont want to lose the current one im using

8 Likes

I call mine the “Jungle Theme”:
Imgur

Imgur

(You probably need to view the first one at full resolution to see the text. I cropped it poorly but my excuse is I took these a long time ago.)

3 Likes

Here’s my theme, Reef.

(also @sircfenner already made a code themes plugin if you want to check it out; link)

16 Likes

It’s interesting to know that people are actually vested in themes. I just use Light Theme and the lame default colours for Roblox Studio, lol. I should probably have a go at changing my theme sometime.

6 Likes

You really should - I find that using a darker theme for Studio not only helps the syntax highlighting and colours stand out, but also is easier on the eyes after a long day of development :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I refuse to use dark theme for Studio, but I will look into changing my colour scheme.

3 Likes

Monokai Sublime is my favourite colour scheme for code editors.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, why not dark theme?

2 Likes

I’ve been far too accustomed to light theme for the website and Studio since dark theme was only introduced fairly recently. I also do not find dark theme appealing, personally.

4 Likes

Updates:

• Added Toasty by @qqtt991
  • Added Jungle by @Intended_Pun
  • Added Reef by @Elttob
  • Reduced size of GUI by 80%
  • Reworked the “Credits” tab

In Progress:

• Custom Themes
  • “Revert” button so you don’t lose previously saved theme
2 Likes

What’s the font? :eyes:

Looks really good.

2 Likes

The font is FiraCode. First GitHub result on Google.

2 Likes

I call it uh um its does not have a name and its not complete with out the Monaco Font

3 Likes

That’s a pretty neat theme! Also here’s a little tip: if you go to the script settings tab and take a screenshot of the colours you used, then it’ll be easier to add your theme to the plugin. That way OP doesn’t have to colour pick the theme colours from the image :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have not messed around with Roblox studio theme colours, but this is all what I changed

3 Likes

Visual Studio Code + Consolas Bold Font looks pretty neat

9 Likes

Can you add my hacker / CMD theme?:

1 Like