Show off your "The Future Is Bright" creations

by the end of this unreal gonna wish they looked like us

This technology is gonna be lit! ![](upload://qBaaLxuinB56Ag8v40bcdhED1m8.png or

The video is not working for me .

me encanta es genial miren lo genial que funciona :smiley:

4 Likes

1 Like

I was kinda nervous to change the lighting but ended up working great for my Resort!

Also makes the short walkway tunnels look so much better! image

5 Likes

3 Likes

It’s official: Roblox is all grown up now. If this is the current state of affairs, it’s going to be insane with even further updates.

1 Like

For sure. I can imagine 3 years later this type of graphics would be obsolete and the new graphics would look more realistic.

This is cool for Roblox. It make a Roblox 2.0.

1 Like

With the release of Future is Bright 3 as a studio beta, I do believe this thread is relevant once again.

5 Likes

Some cool screenshots I took of the new Future Is Bright v3 beta build in game!

11 Likes

It isn’t much just a side project but I’ve been messing with the new future is bright settings

2 Likes

Main menu looks really, really good

1 Like

isn’t that Jardicel’s Nirvana Support Cruiser? it’s not often you see their work around here anymore

1 Like

Will there be an option to turn on Future lighting in The Wild West or will it be fixed this way?

Before

Shadowmap Lighting

After

Future Lighting. The light bounces off the wood panels now. Lighting setup needs changes

3 Likes

In 2017 when improved neon released I made this place to show it off, as well as serve as a portfolio piece. It looks so much better with phase 3.

Future

ShadowMap

Tweet with some more pictures as well:

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m convinced this is not ROBLOX. How!?