Show off your UI designs

Yes, in the next update i change the background of the buttons, for ones with colors according to rarity, and a blur to separate the character from the background.
I have serious problems with the handling of the models, since the source code(RudevsOS) has a fixed camera with an annoying angle, which is replicated to each screen and I still could not modify it correctly without breaking something else.
Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

How did you add the character in there?

What is kaspersky? Who are they?

Kaspersky is a virus protection program. He was saying that the UI looks like Kaspersky’s UI.

I used an external program to design this UI. I got the character from this DevForum topic:

The credit goes to @Flamindy for the render.

I did a few minor effect changes to that render.

I just copied the render and pasted it onto my artboard on the external program.

If you wanted to add it onto Roblox UI, you would have to create an image label and have a render/character saved to your files and then import it by using an image label and the “Image” property.

1 Like

Hello talented dude. Do you have Discord?

2 Likes

Style: idk
Program Used: Figma

Just a randomly made ui for my game.

1 Like

Can you tell me how you made that Shadow-Like Effect to the GUIs, it’s really cool!

I know you posted this ages ago but how did you do the background?

2 Likes

I just used ParticleEmitters and put a background behind it

4 Likes

Hmm personally Im a modeler but a few days back, I thought of trying out UI designing just for fun :stuck_out_tongue: Heres the ui I made:

Heres the post I made for people to suggest:
My Original Post
(didnt really open up this UI again to follow the suggestions coz I didnt feel like giving it much time :sweat_smile:)

my font viewer plugin ui
UI Style : Material
Programs Used : Rojo,VSC,RobloxStudio,XD

1 Like

This public? Would be very useful imo.

yes, you can get this plugin from here
https://www.roblox.com/library/5912666468/Font-Viewer

my custom rojo plugin ui
UI style : Material
Programs Used : Roblox Studio, XD

7 Likes

concept for in-game “permission prompts”

style – modern, minimal, clean
programs used – figma
inspiration – discord

31 Likes

This does not even look like Roblox to me. It looks like a website.

2 Likes

Was the animations all done with code (tweening) or did you use some kind of plugin?

Program used: Adobe XD

it’s not roblox in the first place