Show off your UI designs

For this one however,it works the same but for ugcs. you paste the id here and you and the creator gets robux as well. IF you want to try it out, there group is here Y2$hiy - Roblox. go in experiences and go in in-game-buyer ^^

6 Likes

Me and my friend have been working on this for out group, This, you can add an id of a gamepass and you will get that gamepass but we will also get a bit of robux while the actual creator gets what they a supposed to get.

Me and my friend have worked on this for a while now. On this, you can past an id there and it will give you the gamepass and also give us some robux . But don’t worry! The creator also gets the amount of robux they are actually supposed to get!

3 Likes

how did you get a gradient like that in the topbar?

Just use UiGradient

charssssssssss

Look at chat :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Oh sorry to reply to you LOL

characters

Oh, ok. I thought you replied to me on purpose

1 Like

Nah, I didn’t noticed lol.
I prob missclicked
Sorry lol

nice! i think the title text below the icon/thumbnail for the game preview should be a slight bit lower, and the stats icons below should be closer to the center

I almost got confused with my Xbox 360 and this one. Nice job, you tricked me. :+1:

A warrant UI for a German game.
Created in Studio.

8 Likes

got bored and made this
wip

12 Likes

the background blurrrrrrr!!! how u do it!!!

Just insert a BlurEffect in the game.Lightning via LocalScript while the Ui is Visible.

Made this in Affinity Designer

4 Likes

Gui’s for my booth game!

3 Likes

So much better! Although the spacing on the top nav bar is kinda inconsistent.

How did you achieve the partial outline which spins so smoothly? I tried using layered frames, one with a UIGradient which I rotated, but the result ended up really weird.

Been working on a thumbnail commission for Raise a Doge.

I do mostly hand-drawn art. Always open to commissions. :smile:

2 Likes