Simple Build Ideas

Hello. I’m new to building on roblox, and I find it pretty fun. I want simple things to build so I can get feedback to improve.

1 Like

How about a simple small home or cottage? That is what I started out doing building houses.

4 Likes

I’ll do that. Thank you for the idea!

1 Like

Please search before posting another similar topic threads like this have already been posted and answered however here is something I recommend doing.

Now since your thinking of creating something simple. Since you want to gather ideas for a small build or to just a simple project I’ll start simple try making things like a desk, a lamp, a radio, house, a small showcase something you like that. Some ideas as to what to build could be detailed showcases, clothing stores, a low poly town, weapon assets, vehicles, a small city, ect.

Please search before posting. This has already been discussed a few times here is a few threads that I found through a quick search:

I would consider looking at images online to get some simple ideas to build I find this very helpful for a beginner however it might be different from other people that try this suggestion.

2 Likes

I searched for topics like this before. I made this topic because I’m a beginner so I can get easier builds. Thank you for the help!

I’m sure existing threads that people have suggested small ideas for a beginner builder are on those types of threads. Since your more of a beginner I would recommend using images that you could use as a guide even if it’s a simple idea.

A simple search on even just Google could give you a few results on what your trying to build something that might interest you, is looking at existing build and try to recreate them. I encourage you to find things your more interested in this includes things like weapons, houses, cars, furniture ect.

2 Likes

start off small and simple, preferably with a tree, little house, house essentials, etc.

1 Like

I’d personally recommend picking up a few useful plugins and then picking an idea that seems like it would make good practical use of those plugins; I found gapfill and archimedes were extremely useful for modelling a guitar for example -

there are plenty of other applicable examples but basically find some references and try to internally work out your approach to building that object. it does help to start simple, but you’ll progress much faster by tackling those sorts of mental challenges

2 Likes

You could try building like a small house, furniture, decorations etc. You can search up pictures of stuff you are trying to build, and look off of the picture as a reference.

1 Like

Hello Developer,

Not knowing what to build, or missing the motivation to build is always a common problem in the DevForum, if you still need help, then I recommend you to browse through google or pinterest for unique buildings or indoor rooms for example, so you can get an idea of what to build and get inspired by it.

There are also plenty of other posts that address the same issue, so you can look there as well.

Cheers,
Crash

2 Likes