Sounds seem to be bugged out

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
    The bug is within the sound, it sounds like it got distorted somehow. It normally occur during my sessions of testing with sounds in Studio. Otherwise in-game, like this one.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
    It happens every time, but not consistently. To reproduce this bug, play a sound, and move in some specific direction and suddenly the sound will ‘bounce’ and ‘distort’ a lot. It is quite simple to reproduce, just play a sound(parented to part). It’s an annoyance to have this kind of bug, because it ruins the experience.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
    Happens in Studio, game and probably randomly in-game.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
    No, it is not a visual bug.

• For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
    No, it is not a visual bug, again.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
    This bug happened about a month ago, I believe. It is still there.

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
    Nope.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed this happening when multiple instances of the same sound are playing at once.

2 Likes

yeah I’ve brought it up several times since it’s so prevalent in BtD because it’s a very sound heavy game
guess it finally got reported internally a few weeks ago

2 Likes

This! My game’s music is no longer functioning properly as it overlaps 2 of the same music tracks to produce its effects.

It’s now very distorted and bugs out…

1 Like