Sponsors Randomly Stopped

Reproduction Steps

I have had MULTIPLE sponsors that are reported to be “stopped” overnight. They had been running for under 12 hours, and upon waking up I noticed they had been “stopped”. Not sure if this is due to Roblox moderation, but I have not been moderated at all. It has happened on TWO of my games. Im not bothered about this robux currently as it is a small amount, however I dont want this to happen when I bid more. I have never had this issue before, so I am unsure to its cause.

Expected Behavior

My sponsors are supposed to work

Actual Behavior

My sponsors do not work. They were “Stopped” halfway through the advertisement, while I was asleep (so I for sure did not stop them, nor would I stop a sponsor and loose the robux willingly).

Workaround

spending more robux?

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/sponsorships/
Impact: Critical
Frequency: Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2022-09-06 00:09:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-09-07 00:09:00 (+01:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

9 Likes

this has happened to me as well!

1 Like

happening to me too :roll_eyes:

Also have this issue

I don’t have any ads, but whenever I browse, all I see is a ad that says something about Premium.

++

1 Like

Same issue here:

Still no reply from Roblox sadly, when we loose Robux they dont need to care :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I just reached out to Roblox and sent a bug report. I’ll update if I receive a reply, but this is a definite big issue.

1 Like

Ditto. Happened once Sept 6-7 and not since.

Still no real response from Roblox. I put in a support ticket and they said they were looking into it. But I haven’t heard anything since.

Thank you for writing us back.

We appreciate our community sending in reports to help improve the Roblox experience. This email is to notify you that your report has been received and is being reviewed by our team.

Sincerely,
Nelly
Customer Support
Roblox Support

Hi thanks for the report. I filed a ticket to our internal database and the team will take a look into this.

2 Likes

Epic Fix ty roblox <3