Sponsorship is bugged: "Your experience is currently not eligible for advertising."

We can confirm that our experience is also having this glitch.

My game is 1 year old (4.7 million visits), I have sponsored a lot of times before this. Heck even 2 days ago.

Can confirm Iā€™m also experiencing this error. However, I started a sponsorship around 9 hours ago and everything worked perfectly (Obviously Itā€™s not performing well due to the Game Search and Front Page being broken) . This needs to be fixed ASAP.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been having this bug for a good while now, pretty much ever since Roblox had the 3 day major outage.

Suspected it was to prevent scam games as I could sponsor my old games but not new ones + now search results and front page are bugged which has caused some games to drop in player-count by almost 50% and other games have gained player-count by almost 50%

Fix ASAP

1 Like

They acknowledge the issue and I think it has a high priority atm. This is the email I got

Hello Pieter,

Thank you for providing the information.

We want to reassure you that engineers are continuously working to resolve the concern for every user. This bug has affected many players and due to the high volume, our engineers are continuously working to resolve this. You shall receive an update on your account once our engineers resolve the concern. While we do not have a timeline for when this issue may be fixed, please keep an eye on the site for any updates that resolve the problem. If an update is required to share from our end, we shall follow up with you here.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you need help with something else, please let us know.

10 Likes

This issue is also affecting our game, Little Witches PhD. Weā€™ve been running sponsorships for well over a month now and this morning suddenly couldnā€™t.

Same here. Sponsorships were working fine up until yesterday on Dragon Blade but as of this morning it shows that same error message about ā€œwaiting up to 5 daysā€.

I started having this problem today. I was running ads for my game since Thursday with no problems whatsoever. Moments ago I tried to put the same sponsored ad I was putting during the week and received the ā€œYour experience is currently not eligible for advertisingā€.

Roblox apparently chose to not keep us updated on the progress of this bug. We will however receive an update on our account when the bug is fixed from what I understand from the email I got

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, Iā€™m kinda worried that they are going to put a time limit on the Sponsoring like they did with the group payouts.

I noticed that in addition to not being able to sponsor my experience, I canā€™t find it on the search page either!
Anyone has that same issue?

Yes I just found out I also have this problem, could it be cause I recently changed the game name?
I was able to sponsor a few days prior.

Some people are saying in here this is only applying to new games, it doesntā€¦
my game was created in 9/24/2020 and was last updated at 11/15/2021 and I still cant sponsor my experience, the name was the same since before the last update, about a month at least.

Yes same issue here, canā€™t sponsor and not longer showing in search results.

Well this sucks. I was just trying to sponsor my game and this showed up.

This is my 2nd time trying to sponsor. 1st one was successful but this one shows that.

1 Like

Something similar is happening to me when I attempt to sponsor my game. I usually have a routine of sponsoring my game with nearly 500K visits everyday, but when I attempted to sponsor the game today, it prompted me with the same ā€œnot eligibleā€ message. Iā€™m not sure why this is just happening now when I usually have no issue sponsoring my game; the game is over a year old and meets all of the criteria.

Please update me if there is a solution to this problem, as this is really creating a headache for me on my end.

Seems like you just have to wait, like they said to. Nin900500 and Iā€™s game just got allowed to sponsor. We waited around 5-6 days.

Same problem, sponsored it multiple times in the past, but since yesterday it didnā€™t work anymore. And also, my game got deleted from the searchā€¦ idk why

Issue seems to be resolved for my game, anyone still having it?

2 Likes

I also had the issue solved today, not even an hour ago.