Sponsorship is bugged: "Your experience is currently not eligible for advertising."

It’s also solved for me now, both the ability to sponsor the game and for it to appear in the search results. I really hope it doesn’t happen again :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Issue resolved on my end too, thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

I dont see an issue, maybe resolved?

Can confirm. Seems to be resolved finally.

1 Like

Nvm. Just a update, mine worked today. I guess you have to wait 5 to 7 days after you sponsor your game due to abusing the system or promoting scam games.

Mine still doesn’t work, it’s been like a month now.

I still have the issue too, Even though my game was created over 3 months ago.

No, it was a roblox issue, but they fixed it for most games.

It took mines 16 days even though it was created 4 years ago. I contacted Roblox support and they said 10-12 days.

1 Like

I’m currently experiencing this problem with my game which was created 2 months ago and is actively worked on daily.

This screenshot is from 8 days ago:

This screenshot is from today:

The error states up to five days however it’s already been 8 days.
I’ve attempted to change the game name, the ad name, etc. None of these solutions have worked.

Bumping this thread since it’s been very frustrating for me as I’m unable to release my game.

3 Likes

I created my game 4 years ago and I had this problem which took 18 days to be able to get fixed, there’s no actual solution but to wait, I guess.

1 Like

@Enclamatic - Just curious if changing from sponsoring only “Console” makes any difference for you? (I understand you probably want to sponsor console only, but just from some posts I’ve read, I’m wondering if the console only sponsorship is causing the issue.)

1 Like

Nope, happens to any platform I select. Not just console.

2 Likes

Not a single difference I’ve tried with and without console.

2 Likes

I cannot sponsor my game aswell, it meets all the criterias mentioned in this post.

My game Sword Factory has 150K+ visits and it was made over 2 months ago, but I can still not sponsor my game and I recieve the exact same error as everyone else.

User ads work fine however, I really need to sponsor my game since it is urgent.

1 Like

That happened to me too, I waited a month, So I published my game in a new place and I was able to sponsor, btw I LOVE DRAGON BLADE

1 Like

Any update on this from ROBLOX? I’m trying to launch my game and sponsor it, but it won’t let me and I’m worried that my game will also take more the the day threshold for me to sponsor it

2 Likes

Having the same exact issue even though the game has been out for longer than 5 days. My game also does not show up when you search it, and it also doesn’t show up on my continue playing or favorites on the home page (although it does for some other people?). Additionally, I’ve been trying to change the icon for many of the badges in my game and it just says “failed to update icon” no matter what (the only place I could find this bug ever reported was from here which didn’t end up having any solution). I really hope this gets resolved because these bugs are honestly getting frustrating at this point. I can’t move games because I’ve already spent 3k+ on badges and people have already progress a lot.

1 Like

Can confirm this, had a same issue couple days ago :+1:

2 Likes

Here are a few diagnoses to your current issue:

1). Content in your advert name or description are not allowed on the Roblox website. Try updating the advert name to make sure it follows the TOS.

2). Your game might not be old enough. If a game was released recently, your advert access might be revoked until game becomes a certain amount of time old.

3). Your game has a moderated title, description or gamepass selection. Make sure all context in your game title or description follow the TOS.

4). Confirm that your game is not under moderation. If a game is under moderation, they will not be allowed to create adverts and publish them.

5). Make sure your game is public! If your game is not public to the community, Roblox will not allow you to release adverts.

6). Your game should have a reasonable amount of visits. If your game doesn’t have many visits, this could be the reason why your game isn’t eligible.