Spraden | Full Game Scripter

About Me

Hi there! I am a game designer & programmer with years of experience developing in Roblox Lua. I’ve gained over 250 million visits through the games I’ve made.

Games

Contact

My preferred way to communicate is Discord, but you can also message me on the forums
Spraden#0001

:cowboy_hat_face:

29 Likes

Hey there, would you be interested in completing scripted coffee shop machines? If so, reply and I’ll send you a friend request.

Hey there! Would you be interested in scripting abilities for an upcoming game I’m planning?

Details can be found here if you’re interested: [RECRUITING] Looking for developers for a small game development team!

Sorry, I’m currently only looking to program for games. No cafés, restaurants, etc.

Hi there, no thank you. Wish you the best of luck in finding your dream team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump! I’m now open for hire!

Please be aware I am working on a separate project currently, but I have more than enough time to work on another.

Edit: Now closed. Thanks! :smiley:

Now open! USD preferred currently

Hey, I am interessed and my name on discord but go look my game what he talk about before contact me:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-jurassic-productions-search-a-advanced-scripter-modeler-builder/657285

My discord name is: pushy151 # 9643 (no space)

Thanks To have read :grinning:

The Video is look so great but its already close :frowning:

Now open! If interested, please get in contact me through discord: Spraden#9936

Forgot to change the title to open! Contact on discord if interested: Spraden#9936

I have a small job for you, please DM me here on devforum if your interested!

My team is interested in recruiting a scripter for a class for a fighting game. We have one done, however another has been paused for too long. you would be building on a system partially in place. I can message further if you are interested, we also have a discord server if you wish to contact us there: penguinlord4#5200

Hey I am interested in your work ive added you on discord Angelo#9536

I’m now open looking for work, also added new new showcases.

1 Like

I’m looking for work! Get in contact :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a game fully scripted and just need to add some features, are you available?

If so my discord is cgmaf7#5629

1 Like

Opened for small tasks. Get in contact

1 Like

Now open to creating whole games. Still preferring USD and Robux as payment :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Would you join a group and make multiple games for %?

I’ve known Spraden for about 3 years now and I can guarantee that his work will satisfy you. This guy is also one of the hardest working people I know.

1 Like