Studio crashing when I try to play solo

About 1/3 or so when I try to play solo in studio, it would just not respond and not spawn the character, forcing me to close studio. This has started happening about 3 days ago and has happened ever since, appearing to be in any studio game when I attempt to play solo. Most of the times play solo successfully works, but other times, I have to dig through the AutoSaves to recover my lost work. I have no clue if this is just me or multiple users, but if you are also experiencing this issue, you should reply below.

This appears to be similar to, but I created a new thread because I was not sure if this was exactly the same type of bug.

It appears that every time I play studio, each time takes longer until eventually the one that takes the longest never loads. This is a very frustrating bug and I would like for it to be fixed asap.

7 Likes

This happened to me as well when I was doing a Play Solo run in a game that otherwise doesn’t crash when it’s in TC mode.

2 Likes

A friend of mine is complaining of similar issues. He says every method of testing (play solo, local server, etc) causes studio to crash. See related image.

Edit: here is the ID of the place where this is occurring 2209602046

I’m getting constant crashes when in TC trying to play solo

1 Like

I am experiencing this the odd time, it isn’t consistent for me however.

1 Like

Lots of other threads exist for this bug:

4 Likes

@Beartikal are you still having this issue? This post is attracting low-quality/off-topic responses (see above) and should probably be locked if this is no longer a relevant post.

1 Like