Studio Freezes for a few seconds when character dies

Whenever my character dies during playtesting in Studio, my studio somehow freezes for a few seconds. I don’t know how it happened but it never freezes for a while in studio for years and now I’m still affected by this. Also my client while in-game also freezes too for a few seconds. Clearing my cache doesn’t work for me. Hopefully Roblox can Fix this!

does this happen when you load into the game? for all i know you might have code that has something to do with respawning the character, or when a character dies

It happenes all of my games and I didn’t use plugins nor any scripts to put in into my game

try playing a game (toh, scp:rp, bedwars or whatever) and die, do you have the same issue?

All of the games, I always have the same issue

r u sure this isn’t a problem with your device

For Example in Opposer VR and Realistic Ship Sinking Game, I got affected by this:

My device works perfectly fine until may 5 2024 I keep getting those issues

definitely something wrong
did you reinstall roblox?

I did, doesn’t work too

drtysert6sret

try playing on another device, if you didn’t get the same issue i’m certain it has something to do with YOUR device. i might be wrong though

With my old computer, still freezes

Thanks for the report! Could you include a microprofiler dump, and your system information?

My system information is Windows 11.

I don’t know how to show my microprofiler dump.

You create the dump file following the steps in the link, open your logs folder, and copy-and-paste the .HTML from your logs into your post.

Where is my logs folder located at and can you show me step-by-step how to do this?

The help page @thirdtakeonit has linked already provides step-by-step instructions. Hyperlinks are marked by the font color being blue on specific words. Different groups of highlighted words will indicate different hyperlinks that take you somewhere else. Are there no blue words on your end?

I’m still confused.

drtfystrysdtdtghfctygffgdthgfhtyfghtd

Which part are you confused about?

The logs folder part.

frc45dt6dryt6dr6tydtuy67dtfuy7tfuytrfyiyf