Studio Freezes for a few seconds when character dies

r u sure this isn’t a problem with your device

For Example in Opposer VR and Realistic Ship Sinking Game, I got affected by this:

My device works perfectly fine until may 5 2024 I keep getting those issues

definitely something wrong
did you reinstall roblox?

I did, doesn’t work too

drtysert6sret

try playing on another device, if you didn’t get the same issue i’m certain it has something to do with YOUR device. i might be wrong though

With my old computer, still freezes

Thanks for the report! Could you include a microprofiler dump, and your system information?

My system information is Windows 11.

I don’t know how to show my microprofiler dump.

You create the dump file following the steps in the link, open your logs folder, and copy-and-paste the .HTML from your logs into your post.

Where is my logs folder located at and can you show me step-by-step how to do this?

The help page @thirdtakeonit has linked already provides step-by-step instructions. Hyperlinks are marked by the font color being blue on specific words. Different groups of highlighted words will indicate different hyperlinks that take you somewhere else. Are there no blue words on your end?

I’m still confused.

drtfystrysdtdtghfctygffgdthgfhtyfghtd

Which part are you confused about?

The logs folder part.

frc45dt6dryt6dr6tydtuy67dtfuy7tfuytrfyiyf

Currently experiencing the same problem. It seems to be happening when the character respawns rather than when it dies.

Here’s my microprofiler dump @thirdtakeonit:
microprofile-20240512-234051.html (2.7 MB)

What do you mean “The logs folder part”? You’re just wasting your own time by being so vague. If you click the link, it’ll tell you how to access your logs folder, by pasting %localappdata%\Roblox\logs into File Explorer’s address bar (assuming you’re using Windows).

On my logs folder, it just random notes.

They finally fixed the freezing bug, multiple people had the same issue.

It’s still going around now, I thought it fixed it but the Client Update made it worse, when my character respawns, joins the game, or leaves the game, my client freezes for a few seconds and it’s getting annoying.