StudiPro is a all-in-one builder workspace plugin. Providing the best and most versatile tools and assists for builders. Our goal is to make building as easy and seamless as possible.
UI auto adjusts to your roblox theme!
Tools are your general helpful 3D tools. Heres what we offer.
- Roblox Shortcuts - Keybinds for the general Roblox tools. (G for scale, R for rotate, H to move, Spacebar for select)
- Node Tool - Sort of like triangle terrain, which is one of it’s many use cases. The triangles made with the node tool can be updated at any time, even after rejoining studio. Nodes snap to corners. [T]
- Beam Tool - Create beams (2 nodes) with a part or a model. You’ll see what this is helpful for in the showcase. Nodes snap to corners. [B]
- Add Cube Tool - Blender-like add cube tool to easily scale a cube to your liking. Great for making city layouts. [C]
- Model Focus Tool - Remove everything from workspace except one single model, and work on it. When you’re done, easily add everything back! [Shift + T]
- Bezier Tool - Derived from BezierPro, an improved version to curve models, allowing for things like roads at ease. [N]
- Grid Tool - Easily turn on a grid sized to your liking to use when placing nodes. This tool is single, so you can turn it on with other tools as well. [No Keybind (let me know for ideas.)]
- OBJ Import tool - Import OBJ’s and turn them into triangles. Useful to fix collisions, and the triangles get nodes so you could literally import a mesh and then manipulate it with the node tool. Your mesh cannot have faces that are anything other than three vertices or four vertices (any good modeler only uses tri’s and quad’s anyway.) Also, there is no tri limit but if you go anywhere over 30k, good luck. [No Keybind (let me know for ideas.]
- Separate Tool - Separate/ group selection or model by color, material, or material variant.[No Keybind (let me know for ideas.]
Smart Transform Tools
Format for smart tools: [initiate keybind] (Shift + G for scale) [axis] (can type two axes to scale diagonally) [increment]
BIG FEATURE - Free move and Free scale tools snap to edges!
Add Object - Shift + U - Get a pop up menu for inserting objects. Insert mesh plane and mesh cube with nodes. (showcase)
Scale - G to turn on the scale tool, G twice to turn on incremental scale (Type in a number to scale, you can also type in a axis first. For example, G twice, type X, then 25.) - Shift + G to free scale, also can be used along an axis by hitting “X” Y" or “Z”. Works with multiple axes.
Move - H to turn on the move tool, H twice to turn on incremental move (Type in a number to move, you can also type in a axis first. For example, H twice, type X, then 25.) - Shift + H to free move, also can be used along an axis by hitting “X” “Y” or “Z”. Works with multiple axes.
Rotate - R to turn on the rotate tool. I think you get the gist from the previous two. R twice to turn on incremental, Shift + R to free rotate. Type an axis or increment. Multiple axes supported.
If you haven’t noticed by now, we are trying to create a blender-like workspace in Roblox. Therefore, modifers!
- Array Modifier - Just like blender, type in a increment, and a amount and it will duplicate your model/part in a array format. Apply modifier works too.
- Colorvary modifier - Adjust parts color with ease. Easily add dimension to building models by varying color. Derived from ColorVary
- More to come
Object Insert -
Transform Tools -
I am planning to update this plugin daily and add new features daily. Tomorrow is a ton of fixes and improvements!
Please reply with bugs or concerns - I work on this daily so I can bug fix easily.