Suddenly received hundreds of thousands of ROBUX through Game Page Revenue Conversion?

Do these things pay all together later on a date? I think this is the first time this has happened and I’m very confused. Checked my game stats and they seem pretty normal.

8 Likes

I believe the percentage payouts are monthly. Not sure.

It might just be from everything pending at once, or someone spam-buying a developer product.

1 Like

I got around 7k robux from that today as well.
Would be nice to know where it’s coming from exactly.

1 Like

I just got 100k more and I don’t think it’s stopping. It looks like it’s going up by a bit as time goes? :woman_shrugging: It’s giving me the freaks

2 Likes

This happened to me today too, I got 65k. No clue what’s going on

1 Like

Wow, did they finally fix this feature?

I just got 257,214 Robux from it.

3 Likes

I got 0, nice.

19 Likes

Same rip, Happy Anniversary btw

4 Likes

I got 35k more damn

Can someone tell me what this means? I’m a bit confused as to what ‘game page revenue conversion’ is

Edit:
Am I free to spend this money??

2 Likes

don8 pl0x

Uhh, more on a serious note… How are people making so much off of this?
With the site being in a really odd state I wouldn’t find it hard to believe that its a bug, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

@Nightgaladeld Do you know anything about this? Might be important so people know if this was a bug that’ll be reverted or if they’re free to spend the money.

1 Like

Also side note, don’t spend this robux as it might be a bug like with the audio upload refund bug where they just outright ban everyone.

1 Like

I checked my promotional revenue although it says like 500 Robux throughout 2 years but I have 3k odd pending in my group. Weird :thinking:

2 Likes

I think the feature was broken and they are maybe retroactively paying developers for the missed earnings?

It looks like it stopped for me. Nearly made 900k from this and I do find it hard to believe that 5% can do so much? I’m hoping the feature just got fixed and this isn’t a bug. I already received DevEx funds for trading before realizing this could be a potential mistake, I hope it won’t cause trouble. :fearful:

1 Like

Would love to see DevRel response to this thread. @Nightgaladeld @InceptionTime @new_storm

2 Likes

I seem to have made 25k in the last week from Game Page Conversion Revenue and I have no idea why. I would also love an explanation…

To the guys that earned a lot of money off of this, can you post your graphs? Is the money on your graphs too?

Did you guys get a ton of signups or something?

This is the only place I see the Robux. Is there a place to go where it should show the specific source? The Promotion tab does not show the money.