SwiftStorm Studios - 2022 Summary

SwiftStorm Studios - 2022

On May 12, 2022, I decided to start a new chapter of my development journey by making a new project, a city-builder, on my group, SwiftStorm Studios. Eventually, I hope to form a team and create a high-quality, fresh city-builder game for Roblox. We’ll just have to see how this plays out. So, here it is:

Devlogs
Devlog 1 - May 20:

*This topic will be constantly updated with the latest devlogs.

— Links —
Discord Server: Discord
Roblox Group: SwiftStorm Studios - Roblox
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNxpRmuo73ARmFOTzOf1cIg
Twitter Page: Coming Soon

Edit June 2022:
Aaaaaand that’s as far as I got with this project. My friends reminded me that a few moths ago, I promised to make a railroad game with them. I decided that that project was more meaningful to me than this one, and that ultimately working with trusted friends would be better than a team of people I didn’t know IRL from the internet or going solo. Kinda disappointing, I know, but I think ultimately that project is the better decision.

1 Like

Check this out.
The idea that you took, but very well made.

The idea that you took from anywhere. What’s wrong with that?

Your attitude sounds very conservative, you couldn’t just take something done to observe and learn?
Instead your replies were simply like this:
Oh i just started but I will beat them eventually

I don’t care at all. It’s something I learned from, and if I share it, it’s not to make you feel stupid. Whatever you do with it idc.

Took isn’t stole.
I know which word to use.

PS: I started writing it as “Your idea”, but then I realized that it’s more of a very popular idea therefore I kept it as “what you took”. You can’t say that it’s totally yours, but I never said you stole it illegally or whatsoever.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was that confusing. I don’t make fun of people for having same ideas on DevForum, it was seriously something educational, also for me, cause the building smoothness and the trailer is inspiring for my strategic sandbox project.

Good luck developing!

Aaaaaand that’s as far as I got with this project. My friends reminded me that a few moths ago, I promised to make a railroad game with them. I decided that that project was more meaningful to me than this one, and that ultimately working with trusted friends would be better than a team of people I didn’t know IRL from the internet or going solo. Kinda disappointing, I know, but I think ultimately that project is the better decision.