Sync VIP server payments with monthly Premium income

I was recently reading a notification that I got from roblox saying that my monthly vip server has stopped renewing due to the lack of funds. I noticed that I also get my robux montly as well. So why cant I sync the both?

What I am suggesting is there to be an option to sync vip server payments with premium income. Depending on the cost for a vip server, it will take out that much out of your premium income and be used for vip server renewal.

If this were to come in and be a feature in roblox then I wouldnt have to painfully wait for my income just to renew my servers.

3 Likes

The solution would pose 2 problems:

1. If you’re proposing some sort of ‘after-pay’, this will allow some people to use a VIP-server without paying at all. For example, they ‘buy’ an expensive server, use it for a couple of weeks, and then they cancel their membership. The developer didn’t get paid.
  2. If you want to avoid the first problem, the only other option would be to make the players wait till they receive their premium payout. That works payment-wise but is highly unpractical since it makes players wait, potentially for weeks.

Imagine having a VIP-server and then switching to premium. This will pose all sorts of problems.

I’m in favor of keeping the current system. If you want your VIP-server payment to be synced, just buy the server yourself whenever you get your payout.

3 Likes

thats exacely what i was thinking about doing

1 Like