Free VIP Servers Now Available

This is great! People who don’t want to pay a monthly fee to play with friends no longer have to pay a monthly fee (on selected games)! Thanks for this!

2 Likes

I’m really glad you dropped price floors for vip servers.
maybe t-shirts and shirts next?

4 Likes

Sounds great. Would there be a free vip servers section in the games, like when they had the 10 robux vip servers? It would make it easier to find them, without having to guess and check.

1 Like

This is amazing! :sunglasses:

This will be good for players in different types of games like Arsenal, Phantom Forces, Jailbreak, or other games that can be on this list.

Note to self: :robot:

3 Likes

Awesome! It unlocks a new way to make relaxing/stress relieving games & such.

Its amazing aswell because ROBLOX new players normally don’t have ROBUX, meaning they can get a VIP Server, which seems amazing.

Thank you for doing this.

2 Likes

I KNEW MY SUGGESTION WOULD GO SOMEWHERE YES :smiley: Sync VIP server payments with monthly Premium income

2 Likes

I agree. It would let smaller developers get the attention of new players.

3 Likes

Aw yeah! Thanks for letting players have the chance to play with their friends in free VIP servers!

1 Like

Yea. I agree. It allows new players to experience it because they generally don’t have robux.

1 Like

This is an excellent feature. I’ve seen far too many Roblox games that have 10 robux VIP servers due to the fact that we weren’t able to make it free. Nice to see that roblox is increasing the play-ability and customization of games.
Well done, roblox.
(This’ll help the poor people that can’t afford servers)

5 Likes

Seems like a feature I would use!

2 Likes

Doubt this will ever happen because,

1. Less reasons for people to buy R$ so Roblox loses money
  2. The catalog is mostly stolen clothing, this would destroy clothing groups because bots could get the template and upload it for free
7 Likes

Wow. I didn’t even notice that VIP Servers can now be free. It’s good feature for new players who didn’t have money to spend to play their favorite games. Great job to whoever add this.

6 Likes

This is nice but I question whether this is a good choice for games.

2 Likes

I believe it depends if you are here to make fun content, or just here for the money.

4 Likes

Comes with downsides in a few games such as the risk factor, say you are in an RPG grinding monsters. However people can attack you and start combat, VIP servers completely remove this factor which takes away from the game. What’s the point in going in a public server if you can just go in a private one where no one can bother you?

3 Likes

Very likely that they will change it. The whole point of that sort was to make VIP servers cheaper. What’s cheaper than free?

2 Likes

Yea. True. idk. I feel like RPG grinding/police games will stay paid.

2 Likes

For games with lower maximum players per server than usual, this will be a great feature for those who’d like to play with friends without the hooha.

Thanks for the great features yet again.

8 Likes

This is an extremely helpful feature, instead of putting VIP servers to the lowest price possible, now it can be free for everyone.

2 Likes