Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
- Unable to drag any window of Studio, whether that be a client, server, color editor, graph editor or really anything that is a separate window of studio without severely lagging my computer out and causing major graphical errors, black screen of no input, stuttering and when my computer “recovers” I’m unable to render anything but the previous frame of Studio. I can still interact with objects in explorer, change properties and even access studio settings, save files (but cannot open files unless I close all instances of studio) but I cannot move the camera around as the previous frame that was rendered before attempting to move a window around, is permanently stuck on screen until I force studio to close.
How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
- Every time.
Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
- So far this is machine specific, and only happens in studio.
Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- If it was possible to record I would. Studio decided to print an error!
For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
- Proccessor: Intel Core I7-770HQ, 2.80GHz
Graphics card: Nvida 1070 GTX (I think first gen)
OS: Microsoft 10, 64 bit
When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
- 2-3 weeks ago, not sure exactly when. I didn’t use studio enough to have this problem get in my way of work at the time to be concerned, however now its majorly getting in my way.