The 2nd time of asking why the Animation doesen't play

I’m gonna guess that the animation works in the editor, so from what I found AnimationController doesn’t need Animator to play animation so try this

car.AnimationController(car.Animation):Play()

I already try that few days ago and it doesn’t.

uhh hi are you still there?

I don’t know what to tell you, try using scripts to manualy animate it or somthin, I’m completly out of ideas

How about I send the car model so you can check for yourself what’s wrong?

that remind me of somthing. what is the owner of the game? you or a group?

Me. The game and animation is made by me.

does it work if it’s a humanoid instead of an animationcontroller?

After put it to a Dummy and the animation doesn’t play but of course this is an animation for non humanoid not for humanoid and the names of Descendants are also different between my car and the dummy so it doesn’t play.

I already said that how about I send the car model to tou so you can figure it out what caused this problem to occur.

no what are you talking about? delete the animationController and make a new Humanoid in the car

That’s what I do! But still doesnt play

sooo… do u really run out of ideas now?

omg guys please help me please

alright fine send me the model
(it’s would be better if you gave me access to your game or somthing but I dout you would wanna do that)

car.rbxm (988,3 KB)
There!

Cause I anchor the model with a script

well what’s supporsed to move exactly? because when I unanchored everything and played the animation with animation editor, nothing happend

Yes you can preview it on the Animation Editor but if you Run the game it would’nt be play.