The Backrooms: Reimagined - Devlog 1

So I’ve recently been doing some work on my Backrooms game and I finally finished fixing the menu UI.
robloxapp-20221003-1445063.wmv (325.7 KB)
Before it was really glitchy and off-centered but I’ve gotten better with making UIs now. Next devlog will be based around actually making the Backrooms element of the game.

When should I post these devlogs?
  • Semi-Daily Progress Reports
  • Devlogs for Major Updates

0 voters

Rate the update.
  • 1-3 (Let me know why)
  • 4-5
  • 6-7
  • 8-9

0 voters

The reason it’s called The Backrooms: Reimagined is because it’s my own spin on the Backrooms and its lore. It will seem like your standard Wikidot backrooms but I do have some stuff that will make it clear later on in development. But I want to know what everyone else thinks of the name, so here, take this poll.

Does the name sound good?
  • Keep the name.
  • Change the name.

0 voters

If you’re interested in the game there is a group and a discord.

2 Likes

If you know but I’m not sure that about

1 Like

but the game name, sounds awesome in my opinion!!

1 Like

yea i am speechless the ui isnt that good to be given a 1+ rating by me others have their own opinions. anyways its too simple thats its too simple no animations at all font sucks no effort put into it. these are all feedback try adding gloss gradients adding shapes to the button trying different fonts making stuff tween smooth. and yea anywa gl

What do you mean by that?

Ignore this

This text will be hidden

Who said something being simplistic is bad? Minecraft and Terraria are pretty simplistic but everyone loves them.

Now I’m even more confused than before.

Oh one more game of Backrooms,

Make it stand out from the rest.

I can’t tell you more since “You don’t have permission to join”

1 Like

That’s because it’s in closed testing

I have some features planned to make it unique.

2 Likes

oh perfect, now I get it, good luck with your new game!

1 Like

We just not know the people is been looking on the platform
I’m not sure about that but it is

Yeah, The font is just bad. I dont like how big the outlines are. And the Close button, is just simple.

Not anymore.

Summary

This text will be hidden