The biggest upcoming open world survival game of 2021

Same bro and i hope you will enjoy the game we put out there

I have to say looking at the footage, it’s not Roblox :smile:
Its something new, also the lighting looks very close the default lighting Godot engine gives you.
I am extremely excited for this!

1 Like

Ty very much for the feedback.

1 Like

Looks really good, the main menu looks quite clean as well.
A quick question: is there going to be weather in this game?

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

While scrolling through the dev forum, I was just thinking about a RUST type game on roblox and here we are.

Just a few questions,
Will the game procedurally generate?
And if so, will it do that for structures too?

(Also just want to say that 100% am going to play this with friends when it releases :slight_smile: )

1 Like

uhm, won’t this be actually looks like a copy of dust? Copy games has risk to get content deleted if they look like a game not from roblox (risk 1: rust) and already a game from roblox (risk 2: dust)

1 Like

Wow, the animations are amazing, the textures on the guns are amazing. I can see the animations are made on Blender which is much better then Roblox Studio.

The lighting in the Menu/Home could be better tho, maybe add some sun rays. The atmosphere is very nice looking if you want a damp and dark map. Then again it’s a survival game so probably a darker map would be better.

Otherwise this looks amazing, it’ll probably get on the front page. I don’t see any big problems.

if anyone’s computer can load it ill definitely play it, make sure to try to minimize lag, I have games that are no where near this big that lag me out.

1 Like

Yes there will be weather and night cycles and also dynamic skies.

We will do our absoulte best. We will make sure everyone can play and enjoy.

The game isnt based off rust nor dust. It just has elements from rust overall it has multiple mechanics.

We are currently tryna work on procedural generation and for structures as well.

New updated version is out. Go check it out underneath 0.3. Updated on the 1st of Feburary.

Even though this isnt my type of game, I LOVE IT! I hope it gets really big! :smiley:

1 Like

Ty we really appreciate it. (30 word limit)

Sounds interesting and attractive.

Good luck with the game release.

1 Like

Thank you for your support any suggestions let us know :).

1 Like

We plan to aim for around april but as usual nothing is guarnteed.

April? That seems like a short time! How long has work on this game been on?

1 Like

Around 2-3 months already. But april isnt full release its just a playable demo. But its not guarnteed just a target we aim for.

So when will full game be released then?
Late 2021? Next year?

1 Like