The Nest Team -- Multiple Vacancies | Long Term | USD / Robux | Big Project -- [HIRING NOW!]

The Nest Development Team :eagle:

About Us :wave:

Hi there! My name is Adam, sometimes known as Speedy. I am putting together a team of talented Roblox developers with a goal to create well polished, fun and creative games. I’m searching for new, talented people to join me and my crew!

The Team :speech_balloon:
@Speedy2662 - Project Manager, Creative Lead
@Sougood - Lead Programmer
@iReakol - Builder

About The Job :memo:

We are looking for professional, passionate and reliable Roblox developers to join us on our journey.
You will be expected to create high quality assets within a reasonable time frame and communicate throughout the development process. You need to be familiar with the Roblox platform and have a passion for gaming. :video_game:

Vacancies :open_file_folder:

• Builder / Building Team
    You will be required to work in a low-poly style with lots of attention to detail and bright, friendly colours. Familiarity with map design is a big plus. Individual builders or whole builder teams are welcome to apply. Optimisation skills are really important. This job has potential of being long-term provided our initial work goes well. You will need to provide a portfolio of your previous work.

• UI Designer
    You will need to be able to create a user interface to match the style of our games, make amends or create new assets in the existing theme / style. UI Animation skills are highly recommended, however not required. You will need to provide a portfolio of your previous work.

• Programmer
    You will need to be able to work with our current programmer and change or add to existing code. Your code needs to be neat and optimised for best performance. This job has potential of being long-term provided our initial work goes well. You will need to provide a portfolio of your previous work.

• Animator
    You will need to create high quality character and map animations with a high focus on the fluidity and smoothness. This job has potential of being long-term provided our initial work goes well. You will need to provide a portfolio of your previous work.

Payment

The price per job varies and is negotiable based on your level of skill and work speed. Our preferred payment method is USD / PayPal, however Robux is an option. I would be happy to offer a contract to guarantee payment upon work completion.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Twitter or leave a post here on this thread with your preferred contact method and I will reach out to you. Please remember to include your portfolio when contacting me.
You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thank you for checking out our post! If you have any questions, please leave a comment here. :slight_smile:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO!

25 Likes

Do you have a discord? If so mine is xAidan#0001 and I would love to apply for the programmer position.

Is the modeler/builder position still vacant? If so please contact me on Discord! | AlteredIndex#6392

I’m interested, if you’re still looking for builders you can contact me on Discord; twxtchy#1398

I can share all of my past/present work there! Cheers! :smile:

interested, i’m a builder :)))

Im interested as a programmer although im only 14 :confused:
Discord: xpertsm#8655

Hello Speedy!

I’m a professional animator who has taken some large commissions but I have one more spot open out of my 5 slots. I’d be happy to consider this project and even possibly work long term. My portfolio is linked here: Artzius' Portfolio | Animator

I’d be happy to work out specific details.

Discord: Artzius#0001
Twitter: @artzius
ROBLOX: Artzius

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey! I’m very interested in this job. Portfolio I look forward to hearing back.

Hello! Are you looking for a logo designer or no?

Can you tell us what the project is about?

Hello I like to help you if u wish I’m 15 years old and my discord is: TTTmc#7013
I don’t get USD / PayPal and I’m pretty cheap if u would pay me with Robux I don’t like to get pay and feel bad if you, I like to grow more to help others

Seems like a nice opportunity, I am looking forward on applying as a programmer!

Portfolio: Intermediate Programmer

Discord: DaffyDavinko#0078

Twitter: twitter.com/DaffyDavinko

I’m interested in being a programmer, my discord is mistrustfully#9954.

Quite keen on this job oportunity. I misread and hit you up through DevForumn messages on accident.
Discord is: Lana#1299
ROBLOX: Laxona
Portfolio: Trello

Hello, I am interested in being a UI designer, I have sent you a message :+1:

Hey!Hello there! I’m a very talented builder with alot of experience and I’d like to take the position of Builder! Just gonna leave my discord here but i’ll try to contact your twitter too Vladimir Vladmirovich Putin#7985

Hi there Speedy!

I am interested in the builder job as I personally feel like I specialize in low poly. I have a slightly outdated portfolio which I will link bellow but it should still give you an idea of what I am capable of.

I am also a Game Design student currently as well.

EDIT: My discord is nektxrios#7373

I am UI Artist. Add me on discord (ProGamerResul5566#9513)

@Toxic_Beams @AlteredIndex @supergonks @ionut1234v2 @Expertsm @Annexsohn @TotallyTrustful @imagiraff1234 @Aikoji7

If you could all please reply with or PM me your portfolio just so I know what you’re capable of before I add anyone on Discord. Makes the process much easier for me and I’d really appreciate it, thanks guys!

2 Likes

My bad, heres my portfolio ClientRecon's Scripting Portfolio