The Robloxian Army TRA - FAQ

TRA

This guide is for the Roblox group named The Robloxian Army TRA

If you find any issues with this guide or need any help, feel free to contact a High Rank ( Colonel+ ) in TRA or message me (@PeekayCypher) on these forums.

1. Table of Contents

1. Table of Contents
      2. FAQ
          a. What does FAQ mean?
          b. Can I have ROBUX to buy the uniform?
          c. How do you get promoted?
          d. When are events? Why is there not an event right now?
          e. Where is everybody?
          f. Where do I go?
          g. Does TRA have a YouTube channel?
      3. Help
      4. Other Documents

2. FAQ

a. What does FAQ mean?

Frequently Asked Questions

b. Can I have ROBUX to buy the uniform?

The Robloxian Army gives out funds for uniforms provided that you meet the following criteria: Your rank in TRA is Private or above You have been in the group for 2 weeks or more You don't already own the uniform (exception for division uniforms)

Our uniform is also given out automatically at all of our places via Partixel’s UniformService, so if you can’t afford it you will be given it for free.

Our uniform GUI can be found under ‘Uniformed’ in the settings panel within TRA games.

c. How do you get promoted?

To get promoted you must attend events to earn honor. If you wish to become apart of the officer core, you must also be engaged in departmental work.

For more information you can read the TRA Promotion Guide.

d. When are events? Why is there not an event right now?

Events are usually pre-scheduled by Officers+ and you can get the times of these by asking any Officer or above.

However, major events are shouted a few hours or a few days in advance. All times are in Eastern Standard Time. ( Greenwich Mean Time Minus Five )

If you would like to request an event, please contact an available officer or above in order to request one.

e. Where is everybody?

If you look under TRA's socials on the main group page, you can see a communication app that we use to announce all different type of events such as defenses and trainings. The group shout and wall are also utilized to some degree, however you should join our communications server to stay up to date on the latest TRA news and events. (Anyone is welcomed to join the communications app, whether you are in TRA, an ally of TRA or looking to raid TRA).

f. Where do I go?

g. Does TRA have a YouTube channel?

Yes! We post many important announcements and events such as ceremonies.

You can visit our channel here.

3. Help

If you have any further questions or any suggestions for this FAQ, please contact PeekayCypher

4. Other Documents