The Robloxian Army (TRA) - Rules and Regulations

TRA

This guide is for the Roblox group named The Robloxian Army TRA

If you find any issues with this guide or need any help, feel free to contact a High Rank ( Colonel+ ) in TRA or message me on these forums.

1. Table of Contents

1. Table of Contents
  2. Rules
    a. Rule 1
    b. Rule 2
    c. Rule 3
    d. Rule 4
    e. Rule 5
    f. Rule 6
    g. Rule 7
    h. Rule 8
    i. Rule 9
    j. Rule 10
    k. Rule 11
    l. Rule 12
    m. Rule 13
  3. Help
  4. Other Documents

2. Rules

All TRA soldiers must abide by the rules listed below. Failure to abide by them will result in punishment such as a warning, suspension, demotion, or exile carried out by the High Command.

a. Rule 1

Listen to orders given by an officer or above.

b. Rule 2

The uniform should be worn at all TRA events unless the event host specifically states otherwise. There are uniform GUIs at all TRA places, do not ask for ROBUX to buy the uniform.

c. Rule 3

Do not ever ask for promotions or recommendations, they are rewarded to you and not given.

d. Rule 4

Try and use grammar to the best of your ability.

e. Rule 5

Do not ever troll any event while representing the group or while at any TRA place.

f. Rule 6

Never harass, flame, or make fun of any person, even if they are a hostile or a person you do not like.

g. Rule 7

Respect all members of the community, whether above or below your rank.

h. Rule 8

Never intentionally leave a defense or raid, no matter how bad the situation may seem. Dedication will be rewarded.

i. Rule 9

Do not advertise unofficial TRA divisions or anything unrelated to official TRA games or group walls or shouts. Posting game links for a game-night or other fun activity is allowed.

j. Rule 10

Never raid clans while under the TRA banner unless they are official raids.

k. Rule 11

Exploitation, glitching, and cheating is prohibited at all official TRA events.

l. Rule 12

Do not flame others in TRA games or on the TRA wall or shout, including any official division-related games and their respective walls or shouts.

m. Rule 13

Do not raid TRA or defend against TRA.

3. Help

If you have any further questions or any suggestions for these rules, please contact DrDrRoblox or myself.

4. Other Documents

8 Likes