This guide is for the Roblox group named The Robloxian Army TRA
If you find any issues with this guide or need any help, feel free to contact a High Rank ( Colonel+ ) in TRA or message me on these forums.
1. Table of Contents
a. Low ranks
d. High Ranks
- This guide will explain the points based progression system used by The Robloxian Army. It will aim to explain the rank requirements, how Honor is earned and how you can view how much Honor you have.
Honor is a points based progression system which gives promotions upon reaching a certain number of points. Some ranks however may have additional requirements which need to be fulfilled before you can be promoted. Honor can be achieved in a number of different ways meaning you can see reward for the different ways you contribute to The Robloxian Army.
The Honor system is similar to that of other clans which also offer a points based progression system, taking the good parts of those systems and using our own experience in similar systems in the past, meaning we have established a fair system that plays to the needs of our clan and our community.
3. Ranks & Requirements
- Below is a list of all the ranks in The Robloxian Army. Each rank leading up to Major has an Honor requirement that must be met in order to receive promotion.
a. Low ranks
- Join the group, wear the TRA Recruit uniform found in the group store.
- You must earn 5 Honor to be promoted to this rank.
3. Private First Class
- You must earn 20 Honor to be promoted to this rank.
4. Lance Corporal
- You must earn 40 Honor to be promoted to this rank.
- You must earn 70 Honor to be promoted to this rank.
- You must earn 120 Honor to be promoted to this rank.
7. Staff Sergeant
- You must earn 200 Honor to be promoted to this rank.
- Lieutenant is a junior officer rank. Their main duty is to work in a department while making progress towards becoming a captain. You must be a SSGT and a member of a department to become this rank.
- The first Official Officer rank within TRA. You must complete 3 requirements to achieve this rank, showing adequate skills in both hosting and departmental work. You must also be recommended by your department head or co-head. An additional 50 honour must be earned from when you get Lieutenant to achieve this rank.
- Chosen by High Ranks, in a HR vote with at least 60% supporting votes. When the HRs look for Majors, they look for intelligent, well-spoken, dedicated Captains that have the same amount of respect from soldiers as Majors would have. Becoming a part of and retaining an important role in any of TRA’s important departments or divisions bolsters your cause. To become eligible for a vote, you must have achieved a further 300 Honor from when you first received Captain.
4. Lieutenant Colonel
- Lieutenant Colonel is reserved for the best and most dedicated Majors who have taken up greater positions within departments. Those who achieve this rank can attend High Command meetings as well as have group admin access to accept and reject pending members. To progress from Major to Lieutenant Colonel, you must be one of the three Majors who are nominated by a vote two weeks prior to a ceremony. Those nominated will be voted upon by the High Command.
- You have to be a high-ranking member in one of our allies, normal TRA members do not get this rank. This is ultimately an honorary rank.
- You have to be a very trusted and longtime developer for TRA to be able to edit our group games, this is an honorary position also. This is decided by the High Ranks on who gets this rank, on a case-by-case basis.
d. High Ranks
- You have to be an undoubtedly-loyal, active and capable member of the group, who has served for a long time.
- For General, you must be promoted by the Commander and they must want you as an even closer advisor.
- This role requires a lot of experience within the High Command with the rank having housed many notable leaders of the community.
4. How to earn Honor
- Honor can be primarily received by attending and performing well in events. Each different type of event carries a different maximum number of Honor that can be earned, and how much you earn is dependent on your performance and the host’s discretion. Below is a list of each event type along with the maximum number of Honor that can be achieved;
Practice - 6 Honor
Practice Raid - 6 Honor
Defence Win - 10 Honor
Defence Loss - 8 Honor
Raid/Scrimmage Win - 12 Honor
Raid/Scrimmage Loss - 8 Honor
Gamenight - 2 Honor
Recruitment Session - 4 Honor
Honor can also be awarded through completing particular activities within departments.
5. How to check Honor
- You can see how much Honor you have and how much progress you have made towards your next rank using the bot in the main TRA discord server.
This can be done by using the “!honor” command in #bot-commands in the main TRA discord server. Upon using this command you will see a message sent by the bot stating your Honor along with how much is required to achieve promotion to the next rank.
Refer to further documentation or contact Daisy or myself if you have any further related questions.