THIS brilliant PLUGIN is the BEST plugin on roblox

HEY!

I see you! Before you read this post, make sure you REPLY! When you reply, you make yourself known! Right now you have no footprint. Make yourself known and remembered! Replying is easy: Just provide any feedback!

so I recently made this PLUGIN that lets you create tasks!

Lets see some functionality. I’m currently using it to help me make my build module.

As you can see, unlike most task managing softwares, my plugin is directly BUILT INTO Roblox!

lets look at this design! As you can see from the plugin, you can dismiss, finalize, or add more tasks. It easily showcases your current task so you know exactly what to work on.

** now, lets add some more tasks! **

Here is how you customize your tasks and categories. As you can see, it allows for easy and simple task and category creations.

I’m able to move categories and tasks simply by dragging!

So what do you guys think of my plugin?

BIG NOTE

PLEASE REPLY TO MY POST IF YOU LIKE MY PLUGIN! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Why reply?

• When you reply, you become a REAL person. Right now, you’re a ghost.
  • Replying empowers YOU.
  • Replying is fast, easy and fun!

So what are you waiting for?

21 Likes

@NeoRunzYT Thank you for liking the post. I’d love to hear your opinions!

5 Likes

This is very useful for those who wan’t to easily plan their games without having to find a website/app. I have no feedback, it’s neat!

4 Likes

I’m glad that you like my roblox plugin! I want to ask you, how much do you believe this software should be sold for? Its current offered for 100 robux!

4 Likes

I can’t buy it as of right now (50 Robux) but I think making it a little cheaper will attract users a little bit more, 25, 50, or 75 Robux would be good

But… I can’t buy it because of my budget!

3 Likes

I’m so happy to hear your feedback and I’m very sorry to hear its not affordable. I want you to know that I hear you and I understand your struggles! Unfortunately, the Robloxian Corporation which also doesnt know how to promote my plugin has set a limit that states the least I can set for a plugin is 100 robux.

I have felt sorry as I know how hard it is for many Roblox users to access these tools, due to Roblox’s constraints.

3 Likes

Real!!!

Roblox should limit or remove some of those “paid” extra features (Like ranks in groups), but 100 is a good price for the plugin :smiley:

1 Like

I agree! Its also impossible to promote anything you make on this platform without dumping millions of robux into advertisements and knowing all the top developers.

It is unfair that Roblox refuses to acknowledge my plugin I have trouble in natural advertisement!

3 Likes

Cool but is this really better than using a few clicks to use trello? Which undoubtedly is the best website for project managers? Like I noted that in just 2 clicks I can access my trello while working on a project. 2 click! and just moving a few cms. So rename this to a generic roblox plugin rather than the BEST roblox plugin.

5 Likes

I use trello too but this is a game changer. My plugin is NOT the same as trello. Not only does it allow quick and easy task mangement, but it allows you to instantly press “done” when you are finished with your task. It showcases the task you’re current working on and doesnt get in the way. It also keeps you on track and knowing what to do in scenarios you may be too lazy to open trello.

The main aspect of my plugin is its integration in Roblox Studio. Not only is my plugin better than trello without this integration, but the premise of instant access showcases its sheer brilliance. This is why my plugin is an essential for all roblox developers and studios alike. Its extremely cheap price tag is extremely accessible to all.

2 Likes

I think integration into studio for organisation would be really helpful and 100 robux is affordable!

But where do I buy this?

you can access it here and find more information. I’m happy to hear you agree my plugin is valuable.

1 Like

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS PLUGIN: Please first check out the website Trello. It is a FREE website that I, and many others would recommend. This link is youtuber RoBuilder recommending it. @NoxhazeI Agree!

https://youtu.be/juddc8bki7o?si=mFdpq5OBWLlyYqAh&t=78

@KrimsonWoIf No, your plugin is not “THE BEST” nor “BRILLIANT”, and frankly, your blatant shilling disgusts me. Besides the fact that this seems like a cheap attempt to scam users into thinking your plug-in is “state of the art”, the Gui and functionality is not remarkable by any means.

I have felt EXTREMELY sorry as I know how hard it is for many Roblox users to access these brilliant, state of the art tools, due to Roblox’s GREED.

It is extremely ironic that you are calling roblox greedy. And as far as I know, Roblox is nothing but supportive to developers, and has similar revenue splits as other companies like steam.
Side note, I have never seen someone use the word brilliant so much, ever. Do better, @KrimsonWoIf .

8 Likes

Sounds like a bunch of yapping to me ngl. The “facts” you listed are also incorrect. As in my opinion opening trello and this has the same effeciency and no one wants a screen open 24/7 now do they? It would also be better to make the gui a widget. So honestly seeing this I would say your plugin < trello. Anyways I am sure that my opinion won’t matter to literally anyone as others seem to like it. Thats amazing! Thats good for them!

4 Likes

Trello

Trello is an EXCELLENT platform to get started! If you’re using it, you’re on the right track. Now, let me share why my plugin takes your development experience to the next level.

Tailored for YOU:

My plugin is crafted with you in mind, offering a convenient and easy approach to task management within Roblox! It’s not just a tool, its an essential!

Advantage:

spending 100 robux can be a concern and I want to encourage Trello as a start! But you should see the benefits my plugin has to offer first.

Build in on Roblox!

Unlike general task management tools, my plugin seamlessly integrates with Roblox, providing a cohesive experience. Say goodbye to juggling between platforms! Everything you need is right there in Roblox Studio!

Elevate Your Experience:

If you’re serious about optimizing your development process, my plugin is worth exploring. I encourage you to explore the specifics of what my plugin brings to the table. Go beyond the ordinary and discover how it can revolutionize your workflow.

Find more information on my plugin here:

2 Likes

He is a bit right as roblox does take ~60% of the revenue devs should earn. But other than that I agree that roblox is also supportive but that 60% D ;

1 Like

I wasnt talking about that in terms of greed I was talking about the fact that its super hard to promote content on roblox when you are poor. I wish they had more free avenues to offer plugins and better systems to sort real content from garbage ones.

1 Like

If you are broke and can’t promote your game on roblox well then youtube,tiktok etc exist. I do agree the fact that roblox has little support for poor devs who can’t advertise properly but thats not called being greedy.

3 Likes

Your plugin does seem pretty useful and underrated; a task manager integrated into Roblox Studio seems like something that could appeal to all developers. However, I have to agree with @NoxhazeI and @MajerLance when they say that in its current state, your plugin doesn’t seem much better than Trello. As someone that is always hesitant to spend robux, I would opt for the free alternative to your plugin in its current state. Maybe your plugin is “BRILLIANT” and the “BEST” on all of Roblox, but the way you have marketed it doesn’t make it seem much better than other task managers out there. Additionally, emphasizing words in your marketing definitely makes me wary of buying your plugin. The way you are self congratulating throughout your writing reminds me a little too much of click-bait scams seen across all platforms. By no means am I saying that your plugin is bad; I think it could get really big if you tried giving more information about the plugin instead of repeating that is the best one on Roblox and integrated more features that made it more appealing than its free alternatives. I hope you see the success you want with this plugin and that you consider some of the feedback we’ve given!

4 Likes

I may have been a little emotional, and I appologize for that. I want to turn our focus toward my plugin though and the benefits it has to offer. I want you to reflect on how many times you have had to constantly open Trello. How many times you had issues logging in or going through multiple login screens.

1 Like