*This game may not function as intended* even though it is completely new

Proof i don’t need to use it
Capture

This happens to me all the time just wait and it will go.

3 Likes

Okay, thank you. How many visits has the place had since the last update? Perhaps the system is just being a bit slow. I know for some people they needed quite a few visits for it to realise the change.

1 Like

Just update the game. This happens to me all the time.

Having the same issue here too, I thought first is just my game then I created random game which only had baseplate on it then made it public and it straight up gave me and error.

It’s usually because you’re using a deprecated method, it can also be a problem with Remote Functions.

If they error out just because there’s no arguments for example, the game will say, oh this game might not work.

Try checking if there’s arguments on the remote function; event, whatever;

Using filtering (message filtering) on the client can also cause the same from my experience.

It may also be if there’s some deprecated method or something Roblox have disabled. Did you use a tutorial or any free models to make your game? It could be due to following an outdated tutorial or using a very old model.

If you play the game in Studio with the various test modes, are there any errors or warnings in the output window?

I also have this problem, and I have done what some post did to remove the warning (including this post), which still did nothing, there is also no errors, deprecated methods, or free models used:

1 Like

Have you tried joining the game in question? Roblox sometimes doesn’t update the warning message until a player plays it. I also doubt deprecated code has anything to do with this, unless it’s setting the property to false and Roblox’s doing a check based upon that

Bump. I am also receiving this issue. Tried resolving the issue by consulting other support threads, all had the same solution. In the past, this has always fixed the warning message for me. However, it seems something has changed recently. Whether this was an update pushed by ROBLOX, or just a weird error occurring on the website as of recently, I am not sure. I’m at least relieved that I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

I am also glad that others are having it because i thought it might only have been me and the really weird thing is that it most be due to a roblox update since all my previous games have not had that problem

i have tried joining and a lot of other people already asked me to do this and the same problem still there

After a few visits in your game this disappears after a short while,

Or as previously said FE is on

Even though that’s excatly what all others are saying and that isn’t working

This might fix your problem

1. Add a spawn location
  2. Save and overwrite the game (Publish to Roblox as, and then choose the overwrite in the bottom left corner)
  3. Close Roblox studio and join your game
  4. Wait a few minutes then close Roblox and see if the “This game may not function as intended” is still there.

This is basicly the same as all the others re-upload and join and wait same result everytime

Listen if you just deny what everyone says and say “This is what the others said” your not going to get anywhere.

But it the same thing your telling me to do

You might have LoadstringEnabled set to true under the ServerScriptService. Please ensure that is set to false.

1 Like

it is set to false. (this is just here to get the amount of characters above 30 so i can post it)