Tommy Tallarico Sound Design Kit Now Available

Welp farewell to the OOF Sound also, here is some calculation
if you bought the kit with $250 with 10k sounds in it if you upload them you would have to pay 200k which is $450 then the total money you spent was $700 which is enough to get an average laptop probably

Agreed

Makes no sense on why even need to pay for it

In all totally a bad update
Reason: Nobody is literally gonna pay tons of bucks just to get sounds from this person
sounds even cost 20 robux which used to be 3, while other composers in roblox don’t get any attention also please don’t fill it with advertisements since all of us need to know where an important update is released.

PS: I don’t want my game to have bad oof sounds so also make a option of where we make our own deaths sounds please

Thanks!

3 Likes

Currently, the standard Died sound is rbxasset://sounds/uuhhh.mp3 which is a sound in the content folder. The sound itself will change in a client update and all games with the default will use the new sound.

True, but right now, I can copy the sound in HumanoidRootPart and save it for the future right?

If its SoundId is rbxasset://sounds/uuhhh.mp3 then it will change in the future.

Wait, does the cost of uploading the oof sound more than :robux_gold: 100? Cause if so, people can just upload it now.

Those might be taken down, along with any old reuploads.

Erm, just thinking if Roblox would take down any uploads that is uploaded after the oof sound is on sale for :robux_gold: 100. I assume they would take down any new one as well. Yes?

Of course, if they are going to take down the old ones they will take down any that are uploaded after the new official paid sound (except the ones that are paid for correctly).

are we atleast able to replace the files where oof sounds go?

Your sarcasm isn’t appreciated, nor is it even in the slightest helpful at all. It’s considered greed when your first resort is make money off of something so trivial, or small. For something so small, most people would just appreciate a little credit.

1 Like

They can’t take down new uploads as they could be legitimate purchased ones uploaded by that user. How are they ever going to screen which uploads are legitimate purchases and which are not?

It’s basically the same problem Roblox is facing for years now.

1 Like

Actually, you are only supposed to buy the oof sound for roblox for :robux_gold: 100 and not re-up load it. It will be caught by moderation teams

So the oof sound is the only sound that will be excluded from uploading?

Can’t wait for users to trip over that rule.

Let’s be transparent, this “I will have to pay to upload 10k sounds!” argument is silly. Upload only the ones you need. Can you stop complaining about that?

2 Likes

Then the other sounds you bought would be useless. They said it can only be used within roblox.

3 Likes

There are other 3 packs for you to use.

It also is useless to upload them if you don’t need them.

Even though I do not endorse this advertisement, I’m not defending anybody.

1 Like

Yes, and still, why pay to upload anything or buy the pack if the only thing you want is a couple of cool fresh sounds and the uhh.wav sound?

It’s a waste.
(Unless you remove upload fee on these sounds specifically)

3 Likes

Another uneducated reply…

If you don’t like what is happening, then you don’t have to use this product. Weather the “Oof!” sound was important to the platforms history or not, Roblox never owned the sound. “Cause every time it seems like you trying to advance, you’re going back in the past.” This was important to do, Roblox ‘had to go back to the past’ and change this sound. “we are your developers, we are not your puppets.” If you don’t like the service being offered you can go to unity, you raging doesn’t help an ounce. Also, Roblox can do what they want with their announcement channel. It’s no yours’s so don’t tell them how to operate it. Your post is making this out to be way more than it is. There is no need to rage. Also, Tommy owned the sound, so he is getting compensation.

1 Like

Well when roblox wants to steal stuff, it happens.

Why are you advertising in the announcements channel? Don’t look to us for financial support, its your fault you stole the oof sound in the first place, if you want money pay out of the money you make off of robux.

2 Likes