Transaction sales are being multiplied by four **visual bug**

Me and multiple UGC Creators (and Stars), a few Developers (with front page games) are having issues transactions visually showing a lot more sales than what there actually are. It seems to be visual cause the Robux amounts on our summary tabs are not changing or spiking.

@Evanbear1 has been religiously tracking his sales via spread sheet, (image below). As you can see as of 6/29 there have been a spike in sales. According to the spread sheet the Bear Plushie has gained 2,286 sales since he DevEx’ed on the 29th. At 15 Robux per sale we should have gotten 34,290 from that alone, but he has gotten 23.2k Robux from all 6 of his items.

Along with the issue of my hats, upon putting my items on sale I have seen HUGE spikes of sales under the sales in 30 minutes (100 sales), but upon further inspecting the owners tabs (using roblox+) I only counted 20-25 actual owners of the item.

Here is the item right now with it’s sales, and here are all the ones I could count using my actual sales tab, and searching using CTRL+F and I only got 139 results. To double check that it is correct, I went through the ‘owners’ page using roblox + and I indeed counted 139 players whom bought the item.

So if only 139 people actually bought my hat then visually it is being multiplied by FOUR.

So to summarize this bug:

- It has been around since June 29th, so going on for four days now.
- It seems to visually multiply your sales by four

This is an issue for some people such as youtubers and developers who are trying to pay out robux to contractors, but it is hard to do if you can not tell how many sales to multiple by. If y’all have any contributions or any more images of this bug, pleaseee post below.

5 Likes

Small note: I am receiving less than 60% of the Robux I expected - #6 by skasine

3 Likes

How did you count your actual sales with CTRL+F?

1 Like

This should be fixed for new sales as of yesterday evening.

5 Likes

I posted this about a week ago and it just got posted this morning… weird.

Also heard back yesterday but thanks for letting everyone know!

3 Likes

Scrolled through all of the sales for the two days that the item was up, searched the name of the hat and the results was the amount actually sold. It was very painful to have to scroll through literal thousands of sales to prove this that way.

2 Likes

Ah yea I understand. I have my own clothing group so its for me like impossible.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.