Typos & Minor Edits Mega-thread

It never said it exited beta, just that it works in every game without need of a request to enable it.

Thanks all for your continued reports! The following have been addressed/fixed:

2 Likes

Hello! Under Supported Types for attributes, CFrame isn’t listed. When we do have this as an option.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this! It’s been added to the list of types now.

1 Like

I keep forgetting that the mega thread exists.

I think this in Combining Strings is supposed to be “Helloworld!” and “Hello world!”

1 Like

Thank you for flagging, this has been fixed! The new sample now contains the correct output in the comments.

2 Likes

A bit off topic but I think this thread should be closed in favor of the feedback button and contributing to the GitHub.

2 Likes

They’re keeping it open for the time being, probably because feedback can’t be tracked by the end user and some people cannot use GitHub

2 Likes

This typo is still visible when configuring games.

Private servers can require Robux payment, but they cannot be applied when experience access requires Robux.

1 Like

“CollectionService.GetinstanceAddedSignal”
---------------------------^-------------------------

Great catch, this is now fixed!

On the ‘UseJumpPower’ property, it says the same thing twice.

1. The second sentence of the Translator documentation starts with a lowercase letter.

2. Multiple places in the UIStroke documentation, text is surrounded by “**” instead of a <b> tag (here, here, and here).

3. The properties table in the Lighting documentation has a “`” mistakenly.

4. The properties table in the Lighting documentation ends a sentence with “. .” instead of a single period.

5. Several code samples in the Lighting documentation (one, two, three, and four, five, six, and seven, eight, nine, and ten) say minutesAfterMidnight = minutesAfterMidnight + 1 when they could be shortened to minutesAfterMidnight += 1.

6. At the bottom of the MarketPlaceService | ProcessReceipt documentation, there is a red line for seemingly no reason.

1 Like

This link on the BindableEvent page redirects to a heading that doesn’t exist. It should redirect to
https://create.roblox.com/docs/en-us/scripting/events/custom#argument-limitations.

Under BasePart’s IsGrounded section
“that has an Basepart.Anchored part”; the article “an” should be exchanged for “a”

Edit: also “(eg an BasePart.Anchored part)” should ideally be “(e.g. a BasePart.Anchored part)”

Typo!

“whilse” should be “whilst”.

1 Like

Another mistake: “Subsequent attempts are likely the fail”.

Another mistake: “Attatchment”

This one is a nitpick… there’s a loose period after the last image.

Not sure if this is intended.

This should be “An emote animation”

Two nitpicks. There is a exclamation mark and a period, and an inconsistency because “enum” is not uppercase, when in all the other articles it is.

This one’s pretty obvious.

Not sure if this is considered a mistake, but I’m still trying to figure out why it’s camelCased?

Not a complete sentence.

This is pretty weird and hard to read, I’d call it a mistake.

I’d call this a mistake. “Player can also control character with mouse and keyboard.” lacks an article for Player and preferably a possessive article for “mouse”.

There is a space after a period.

This one is odd, considering it doesn’t talk about :SetCoreGuiEnabled() in any of the other enums, but specifically that one.

There is a grammar error under the roadmap:

Should be:

An engine which can support any type of experience

We’re focused on ensuring that our engine can help you achieve your goals regardless of your ambition.

1 Like

@ramdoys @ProgrammerOnCoffee @Rainbow_Derp @darkpixlz thanks for flagging all these!

4 Likes