UICorner [Live]

How do I make it so I can have an outline on my UICorner? I really want it to have an outline :confused:

I understand your frustration. My game’s UI revolves around having thick, rounded black borders around buttons and menus. I have to work around it using multiple UI elements instead of just a single TextButton. :confused:

This has already been asked in this post

1 Like

I quickly made this cartoony button in Roblox Studio using UICorner! This update is amazing!

1 Like

I like that! The color is appealing as well.

Thanks! It’s for a realistic yet cartoony speed run game I am making. I’m going with a blue theme for the UI!

1 Like

I can’t wait to play it when it comes out!

1 Like

Will the fuzziness ever be changeable, it makes my UI’s look worse since it is a outline.

I have an adjustment for it, while it will be released 2 week later.

4 Likes

Will BorderOutline come to UICorner soon?

1 Like

Roblox, I just love your platform more, and more.

Thank you for this update. Always wanted something like this!

1 Like

The UI Corner update is awesome, I use it some times but hopefully when it comes out of beta, it can be applied to the properties as an option to enable it but it just depends. I would love that because I really don’t like to import the UI Corner instance in every GUI piece I make (I just love to see a bit of modern in my UIs and the rounded edges covers that :DD).

I can say as a UI Designer myself that the UI Corner update has made a big change on my UI. Before I was using UI Corner, I was using the Roundify plugin and now I don’t have to use that plugin anymore. One thing I could recommend for this update is to add BorderSize to UI Corner.

1 Like

Any chance that we would ever be able to use ClipDescendants with UICorner? I’d find this extremely useful for a lot of things.

One quick example I can bring up is making a circular UI that I expect to hide anything outside it’s radius.

3 Likes

Yea, don’t know if you still need help but all you have to do is round a frame, copy + paste it then change the zindex lower than the zindex of the original frame and darken the colour a bit, then resize it downwards until it hangs out the bottom of the original frame.

1 Like

Epic feature! I like this a LOT aaaaand its finally live!

Will we ever get a property of UICorner to select which corners we want curved?
I currently have this image:
cool square 2

It works fine with 9-slice, but it looks pretty bad when scaled for smaller devices:
Screen size its made for:

Smaller screens:

As you can see, on smaller devices the corners have weird proportions, UICorner fixes this, but of course it rounds ALL corners
Also the black part of the gui is transparent, so I cant really overlap a bunch of frames

Having a property to choose how many from the 4 corners to round would be very useful for me

3 Likes

This will make my GUI’s look great!

Any update on this? I’m really in need of it.