Unable to Rate Experiences

Experiencing the exact same issue you are having on all devices on just my main account.

2 Likes

What we have so far! :blue_heart: [BACKED]

This issue is not caused by certain browsers, apps, account age, age, rating cooldown, not being verified, moderation actions, or being in the Beta-Program.

Claims backed up:

Clearly using the same browser in my testing video for both accounts
Unable to Rate Experiences [Roblox Bug Report] - YouTube

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE QUOTE LISTED BELOW!

I’ve had this issue before being accepted into the beta program, therefor disproving the beta program like ban.

Rest of claims are listed in this post or common knowledge about the issue.

The exact date of this issue has not been pin-pointed or logged. However most users (including I) have had this issue for 2 years.

Claims backed up:

This issue is not Hardware or IP related, as everyone here has been successful rating the experience on their alternant account.

Claims backed up:
8 Likes

This issue seems to be occurring a lot more often with accounts that are older than 2018, which I find to be odd. Alternate accounts work because they’re newly created.

Older accounts don’t because they’re old. This is just an odd trend I noticed, it might not be correlated to the issue but I think it was worth mentioning in your post.

1 Like

Still looks like a problem. I have tested on all my alts and browsers I have.
Accounts Used:
DarkPixlz
LightPixlz
FlexYourTime2
PooBrownKindaSusNgl
(just the tip of the iceberg of my alts lol)
Browsers:
MS Edge
Chrome
FireFox
Could not reproduce on any

1 Like

Have tried on my old alts (from 2014) and I can still vote on games.

Also, does anyone else have to do 7 captchas every time you want to post a comment or something? I think that might be linked to this.

6 Likes

Yes, I do, it’s very annoying.

Most likely.

3 Likes

This issue also happens on the mobile app…

2 Likes

I presume there’s no updates still?

This is a pretty urgent bug considering people rely on ratings to judge if something is good or not, and with how many users (notably older users) are unable to rate anything across Roblox I’d sa it’s a reasonably big deal.

Ratings are notably important for things like avoiding infected models+plugins (which still haven’t had any action taken on them mind you) so there should be far more word on this, at least to say that someone, anyone is still alive at Roblox and actually working on fixing this.

8 Likes

The same thing happened to me today, as ItsPlasmaRBLX mentioned. From now on I can’t rate experiences, and Roblox has completely blocked my “voluntary” access to join groups, or post a comment on a group wall. It continuously wants me to solve a long captcha in-order to join a group or post a comment on a group wall.

6 Likes

:exclamation:

Hey friends, some exciting news! (possibly if comfirmed!)

It seems as if I’m able to rate experiences today! If anyone with the bug can validate that they can rate experiences, that would be great!

It’s possible that this will disappear very soon, and go back to being blocked, but you never know.

If you’re having this bug, please just take one minute out of your day to report this back, thank you! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’m still having this bug; I’ve been unable to rate anything for months

(Edit: Less than a day after I posted this I can miraculously rate things again… okay.)

4 Likes

Same here. There is still nothing I can do about rating the experiences, joining groups or posting a comment on a group wall. My voluntary access is still blocked.

1 Like

Can confirm that this is true.
I use:

• macOS Monterey 12.0.1
  • Safari 15.1
2 Likes

This bug still effects me, and has started doing that around the time of the Gucci event.

2 Likes

This just started for me today. I noticed that the “Continue” part of my homescreen no longer updates whenever I play a game. The issue may be caused by “Continue” not updating.

Whenever i try to like or dislike a game I’ve already played, I get this.

(EDIT: This was due to an outage, my bad.)

1 Like

The website seems to be having some difficulty now, a lot of the content delivery seems down too.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think there’s an outage right now. I’ll try it again when the issue is fixed.

1 Like

This has been happening to me since July. But for some reason it’s fixed for me now. Maybe because I uninstalled my extensions recently?

2 Likes

Having this same issue actually, I visit the experience and it pops this up when I try to rate it. I’m now unable to rate

I’m able to rate the experiences now, but this bug is still occuring to others, please refer to the post linked below.

Hey buddy, I encourage you to read the first disclaimer of this post before replying, these type of spam replies do not contribute to the topic.

~ Plasma

1 Like