Unified Marketplace Fee for Dev Products and Game Passes

Was not expecting this! Fantastic change! I can’t wait to tell my siblings they can start making real moolah now

6 Likes

Groups already had a 30% fee and can be made by non-premium users now, So i dont really see this as a huge improvement? People could avoid the fee by just making a group.

2 Likes

sorry what, what, what, what.

so your saying no more 90% fee. That’s what your saying?

thank you so much omg

2 Likes

I like this idea but my only concern is the impact the inflation will have on the cost of roblox items.

5 Likes

This is really amazing. It’s so nice to see that more people can help support their families during this time.

4 Likes

This is so damn great! IDK but I guess the purpose of my topic has been fulfilled!

3 Likes

Even more reason to repeal it. That’s 100 less Robux developers need to start making real revenue from their games. Going from 10% to 70% is a seven-fold increase!

1 Like

Does this change apply to t-shirts and shirts? If so this would really change the game!

2 Likes

This is very helpful, thank you!

3 Likes

What are you talking about? This post is stating that the fee is now ALWAYS 30%; instead of 30% of premium users and groups and 90% for non-premium users

I believe t-shirts already had the 30% fee for all. Correct me if I’m wrong though.

This is a huge step towards Roblox’s development! I can’t wait to see what improvements Roblox will make in the future!

3 Likes

This is amazing! I wonder why they don’t push us to buy premium to make groups, decrease tax, do they just want to give back to the community or there’s something behind this? Ok, I sound like a conspiracy theorist now, lmao.

1 Like

Well done Roblox! This update is amazing. I’m glad Roblox is taking the steps to make Roblox games a business.

2 Likes

Wow, I no longer have to worry about losing almost all of the robux from my games in case I don’t renew premium!

2 Likes

Aw man when i first glanced at this I thought they were lowering the 30% tax rate but this is good too haha. Glad to see this taking effect

Oh my god, I thought this never came true! Thank you very much for this update’ :smiley:

1 Like

This is a great update!
Sure to please the non-premium devs.

1 Like

Now this is called
S T O N K S

Ooh! This is wonderful! I very much approve of this.

1 Like