Unions are randomly not saving or are corrupting

Hello! So I’m currently adding the finishing touches onto the map for my game Diving Simulator. The process is coming along smooth and fine, but I ran into an issue where the unions are not working in game. I noticed this issue last night when my tree leafs and tunnel, both unions, didn’t load in game, but they loaded in Studio. Once I saved and loaded up the studio file the following day, the trees and leafs were gone in studio. While building tonight, I created some crystals and placed them in my game. But the same issue happened where it was fine in studio, but not in game. Here are some screen shots:

No leafs:

How it should look:

1 Like

This is a issue that people are having trouble with there unions not loading. So all we have to do is wait instill Roblox fix this known issue.

4 Likes

Does this mean that this issue will be fixed? Or will unions be permanently affected by this issue?

This is a persistent bug that many are having with there corrupted unions. And there is no solution to this problem when it be fixed.

1 Like

A short term fix would be to disable CSGv2
This will mean you will have to deal with other wired errors which can be fixed by moving a part in some direction but overall will reduce corruption.

4 Likes