Update on Paid Random Items Restriction for UK Users Under 18

It would be much more easier to just restrict players from purchasing in-game currency for Robux (if random chance for Robux does not exist in experience) than restricting players from playing at all.

Edit: example there is lootbox, upgrade, etc. that has % chance and is purchasable only for in-game currency which can be obtain through normal means by playing or with Robux purchases. Restricting in-game currency purchases for Robux in certain countries would solve the issue.

To be honest I know alot of people 18+ who don’t gamble. It’s just people who are idiots.

And I know millions of people who do so. Are they idiots? Your opinion.

Loot boxes are the tip of the dark pattern iceberg and are basically a red herring at this point.

Nikilis what are you doing here?

I mean yeah why get addicted to losing tons of money? Like seriously, out of all the things that you can possible get addicted to. This?

I don’t know if this counts as gambling or not but I do play stuff like rock paper siccors against my friends and whoever wins gets some sort of prize.

im referring to the UEFA European Football, which we lost :sad:

I will always support this, but I HATE how companies let this still happen in the US. If it weren’t for the EU consumer laws most of these companies would continue their scummy behavior, and the only reason they allow it in the US is because we have no restrictions to scummy practices.

turkey just banned 17+ games :speaking_head: :fire::fire::fire::speaking_head::speaking_head: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fax: