Update on Verified Badges

What if I have a holder, do I need 10k followers to be eligible for my main acc

2 Likes

Yes, if you have a Holder Account that owns your group and your main account has the 2nd highest rank you still need 10K Followers for Roblox to consider you eligible.

3 Likes

Lets say you get a warning on your account for naming a ad a little inappropriate by accident, do you loose the privilege of being able to get verified or you need more than one warning to loose it?

2 Likes

When Roblox talks about a clean record, they usually do not care about minor infringements like those. It’s rather about those who are involved in Unauthorized Charges, Scamming, Moving/Holding/Possessing Stolen Items, Account Theft, Exploiting or repeated offenders of Racism, Discrimination, Harassment and so on.

3 Likes

Ah alright, thank you for letting me know. I’ve tried everything to be on the good side of Roblox.

2 Likes

My friend who has a similar game to mine, whose closer to the top 1000 game got the verified badge (however i know people with way more popularity who havent got the badge.) . I hit the requirements a couple weeks ago, honestly hope I get it in December because I doubt ill keep 1 million hours over the last 90 days by the time it comes January (unless people who hit 1 mil hours are kept in a form of log if they dont get given the badge the next wave, and drop below 1 mil hours)

2 Likes

I don’t understand this very well either, so does that mean I’ve already met the required time? If I multiply the hours by 90, I get more than 2 million hours, so do I meet the requirements for the badge?

2 Likes

I heard that they did not verify any contributors during the last wave so yeah as previously mentioned, let’s hope this next wave in December will be our wave. :fire:

5 Likes

You are 100% eligible as your Play Hours in the past 90 days are over 2,000,000. Yes.

3 Likes

Yes also you need to be ID verified to get the badge. If you dont, I believe roblox will send you a message saying your eligible for the badge but need to ID verify. Also need to make sure your account has Authenticator enabled (and active within the last 180 days)

3 Likes

Roblox will not send anybody messages for such, they just roll badges out randomly every month [apparently]

3 Likes

Hope that genuinely is the case fingers crossed

1 Like

Finally after all the months of complaining and sweating, I have finally received the Verification Badge along with some [not all] other friends that were eligible. This is genuinely satisfying, I hope everyone who is yet to get it, gets it soon!

7 Likes

Same here, I also received the badge today :slight_smile:

Still waiting for some of the team members to receive theirs but it’s great to finally have one

4 Likes

Do you need to be the second highest rank in a group to be eligible for verification or do you only need studio access and meet the criteria? Also if the game group doesn’t get verified due to the owner not being ID verified, are you still eligible to get the badge as a contributor to an experience that still meets the play time, auth/id criteria? Also if you for any reason decide to leave the group you are working for, do you keep the verified badge with you as a contributor?

2 Likes

I am unsure about that, you will probably need a Rank above 250 with Studio Access, there is no specific source for it though, just “analysis”.

Your group does not have to be verified for Contributors/Developers to get verified.

Even if the owner of the group is not ID verified, you are able to get he Badge without the owner!

I am 100% sure you do, I’d still remain in the group for 24 hours to play it safe, but I am very very certain that as soon as you receive the Verified Badge [even as a Contributor], you get to keep it permanently!

3 Likes

Some of those people meet the requirements and didn’t buy it, they just botted their followers, for example ADeveloperZ is a contributor for some popular games and PBR is a gamefam admin.

3 Likes

I participated as a contributor in a roblox big group. the owner of the group has the verified badge. I was wondering if, in order to obtain verification myself i need the ability to play the game even when it’s private, or if I must necessarily have editing permission on Roblox Studio?

2 Likes

ADeveloperZ is my friend, and well he has games but I don’t know how he does them he manages to get paid by the game even tho nobody plays it, so it’s a shame that my friend has botted followers, I need to say tho that his follower bots he had it even before he had his checkmark.

3 Likes

I know some of those people, like stealthy and swedish game, which both do in fact qualify for the badge. I know for me that I did qualify for the badge at the time of receiving it, since my game had reached 1.1m engagement hours. Other people on the profiles, like Gr8phics, is a developer for Trendsetter Games, which most certainly has over 1m hours. Most of these people qualify, or at least did during the time of receiving their badge.

2 Likes