Update on Verified Badges

I’m out here eligible and earned my followers 100% legitimately and still yet to receive a badge but fake people can get their badges and knockoff roblox lim UGC groups can get theirs :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

Did anyone get a verified badge this month? I met the requirements, but I haven’t received them yet.

2 Likes

Nope. I been eligible for a mean minute and haven’t received mine this month either. (I am a contributor) unsure about game owners.

2 Likes

@visketblox, @Oppressed_II They did not make a wave this month, assumingly because they did 2 waves in December. They did unverify a few people this month though, I assume the next wave is this weekend or somewhere in February.

5 Likes

I’ve met the requirements for UGC avatar item sales, but I haven’t received my badge yet. I didn’t know there were 2 waves in December. Is there no wave in January? I’m eagerly waiting. Thanks.

3 Likes

Roblox apparently - starting today - will only verify people with 10,000 legitimate Followers, whoever they identify as a bot will not count to anyone’s Follower Count and therefore make anyone without 10,000 real Followers ineligible for Verification.

Source:

2 Likes

This is a good step in the right direction. Next they need to find a way to tell if the person is really contributing to the experience.

2 Likes

But what will happen to the people that already have the badge with botted followers?

1 Like

I as far as I am aware have all legitimate followers I have no bot accounts following me, but still, now I gotta worry about Roblox falsely assuming alts so you can’t really know how many legitimate followers you have according to Roblox so now it’s just a guessing game. It really irritates me cause now I gotta keep grinding after I felt I was in the clear.

1 Like

Update everyone, I have gotten verified :pray:

3 Likes

I meet the verification requirements for UGC and have met them for like 2 months now and still haven’t received verification.

1 Like

Same here, except I am the creator and owner of the group that has more than 1M+ hours of play time. My group got verified, and I didn’t, even though I have 15K legitimate followers and I am a holder of the group.

Edit: My group had the same name as my username, which could possibly be a bug where the verification system verifies the group 2 times instead of group + my account. i changed the name and It lost the badge. Guess gotta wait till next wave

2 Likes

Well I hope you get the verification you deserve soon, sort of strange that it’s been so long.

Wish there was more communication on Roblox’s side like even an email notifying me that they know that I’ve reached the requirements for some sort of closure

let me know if you do get it though, hoping we both get ours soon :pray:

2 Likes

Can i ask you, how u get all the followers? i got botted some months ago and i need help

1 Like

If you have 10k real followers but also have some botted then you should be fine, not sure how roblox calculates followers but I assume they have separate statistics for both botted and real.

However, if they manually check each and every account for that follower requirement then unfortunately there’s nothing you can really do other than block and unblock the botted followers.

Unblock the botted followers because roblox has a block limit for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Just to add to this, the latest wave happened yesterday/today [6th February 2024] and many people got their Verification Badge. If you did not receive it, you may be considered either ineligible for reasons such as Botted Followers or ToS Violations.

If you have mostly botted Followers [like me] then you can still get verified as long as 10K+ of those are legitimate, I am sure Roblox is planning on revoking the Badge from those who do not have 10K+ legitimate Followers.

1 Like

In order for you to get verified for meeting UGC requirements, you need 200,000+ sales on your profile that do not include Limited Resales and/or Free UGC.

Anything you sold within your group[s] is considered owned by the group and not by you. The 200,000 profile sales also have to accumulate to 2,000,000+ Robux earned in the past 90 days.

1 Like

Based on the analytics page I am positive I meet those requirements on profile only.

I have read in the guilded that a bunch of other people who currently meet the requirements havent been verified too so I am not sure if there is a delay on it or something.

I thank you for your reply though and appreciate you explaining the part where some items cant be free as it isnt entirely clear in their requirements faq.

2 Likes

I got mine from a mix of games I made, work for, and my UGC endeavors, thankfully all of mine were legitimate users.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get verified by being on a team create for a game? I’m added to team create for a game that I’m currently a programmer for, Roblox Talent Show 🎤 - Roblox

1 Like