Update on Verified Badges

Yes, at approximately GMT+7 on the 6th of August

1 Like

Is there a case where you donā€™t get a badge even if you meet all the requirements?
I met the creator badge requirements on the 10th of last month, but I havenā€™t received the badge yet.

You probably just didnā€™t have authenticator linked. Iā€™m pretty sure I met the sales requirements last month too but I didnā€™t get the badge until this wave.

1 Like

I did a Setup 2-Step Verification but didnā€™t receive it. Do I need to do another certification? Thank you for your help.

You need the mobile authenticator for your phone. If you already have that Iā€™d contact roblox support while you wait for the next verification wave.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the next wave is coming?
:crossed_fingers: I hope I get it, fingers crossed!

I have no clue, Iā€™ve seen some other posts say it usually happens on the 5th of each month. Hope we both get it! Got all the requirements :+1: :crossed_fingers:

The September verified badge wave happened yesterday, but only my group was verified. Apparently, I donā€™t have the required 10k legitimate followers. However, I want to know if this is possible: If I reach 10k legitimate followers next month and my group is already verified, but the game no longer has 1 million playtime hours, will I still get the verified badge on my profile? Since the group was verified, it means it met the requirements at some point, so it would make sense if thatā€™s how it works. Lmk

At the time of the verification wave, you need to meet all the requirements. If you met them once and then you donā€™t anymore then Roblox will not count you in. You require 1,000,000 play hours and the legitimate 10,000 Followers at the same time.

any idea why a group that meets the verification requirements wouldnā€™t get verified? a group i co-own has 1M+ members and has a game that maintains the 1,000,000 hr requirement. thereā€™s been 2 verification waves since the group has met the hours threshold. the group holder has 2fa btw.

I believe it goes off of monthly sales. I could be wrong, though.

What category do i even use to get it back, i changed 2fa today and lost it

1 Like

Why do you even need that badge? Itā€™s useless.

1 Like

Namely for authentication purposes

2 Likes

as i get impersonated a good amt

1 Like

yeah iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s the case. iā€™ve seen groups get verified despite not selling any clothing/ugc. really wish roblox would be more transparent about how verification works lol

1 Like

Itā€™s not just clothing and ugc itā€™s also off of gamepasses and devproducts.

1 Like

Is it possible getting verified if one of your experiences reached 2M+ revenue and 200K+ items sold from Commissions? (40%)

1 Like

by that definition, my group shouldā€™ve gotten verified. though i donā€™t see anything about a dev product/gamepass sales requirement on the verified badges faq.

1 Like

I own an experience that has 1M+ hours of playtime in the last 90 days. Will I get a verification badge?:sob::sob:

1 Like