Update on Verified Badges

Yes, officially, you should be eligible as you meet the requirements. We will see this coming wave! Good luck.

3 Likes

Hey! Do you know if you lose your verified badge from changing a display name, can you regain it again if you still meet the requirements of getting a verified badge for the next waves? So for example, I changed my display name from ninja to ninjawarrrior (which is my username, i did this cause people kept thinking i was the youtuber called ninja). this ofc removed my verified badge. However my game still has over 1 mil hours played in the last 90 days. In this october wave, would i get the badge again? thx.

3 Likes

This month’s wave happened in the past 30 min. @ninjawarrriorr Seems you got it back, hopefully that answers your question

1 Like

group just got verified, looks the like the group holder needs to be I.D. verified as well. the only difference between this wave and the others is that the group holder was I.D. verified for this one.

1 Like

Hello! I was just verified today and was in a similar predicament to ninjawarrior above. I changed my display name from Ro1 back to Roball, may I please have my verified badge back?

1 Like

Contact roblox support and they will give it you back as long as you explain your situation, they gave mine back!

4 Likes

Thank you! I just submitted my form, I appreciate the help.

2 Likes

No worries! Also The initial request is generally handled automatically based on key words, So You may need to send a follow up email to get a real person to review, by responding to the email that support will give you. Thats what I did, and a few days later they regranted the badge.

2 Likes

It seems like the wave has passed, and I didn’t get it :frowning:

Is there a specific amount of days before the wave you have to have studio access to an experience because what if someone only had access a day before or a week before.

After you got studio access, you need to wait 1 month with all the requirements included

so you need to sell stuff and be rich for official recognition?

Verification badges comes in waves, what I mean was, what if you only got studio access 2 days before the wave and meet all requirements? My question is do you have to have access for a specfic amount of time before the wave.

Hey i have a bit question about getting verification badge icon here.
I had 16k+ followers (as dev/contributor in a group/game) & with in over 1M+ hours in past 90 days.
So i just did verify age, so i will get the checkmark next early month (1st November) or i have to wait full 1 month (21th November)?

the wave will come on November 7th

im curious, where did u know every waves for the checkmark? and so that mean i will get the icon at next 7th nov?

I know for sure because the checkmark waves usually follow a pattern, and the next one is on 7th Nov. So yes, you’ll get the icon on that date