[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

any game, you dream game so something you really want

3 Likes

I think is just for the pc 1k dollars price
if you don’t want that prices in any case you can sell it
pretty sure you find someone!

3 Likes

can we create more than one place for our game?

2 Likes

This is a very important question that I really need answered, are we allowed to use previously made assets by ourself? There has been many people asking this, but I’ve not seen anyone actually get a real reply. @Moxyll

4 Likes

Ok so the only things we used in our game made by me and my friend is the linked sword and the rocket launcher and he said those two things are made by ROBLOX and they give rights fo anyone to use it and the other models are made by me or my friend and default materials

2 Likes

Anyone looking for a last minute team?
I’m Mihnealihnea, modeler, and I’d be interested to seek a builder, possibly another scripter and whatever else may come our way.
The idea of the game is there, and we can definitely finish it in a week, and is also open to negociation.
My Discord is Mihnea#2009 for anyone and everyone interested. My portfolio can be found here:

I’m also down for joining already made teams.

3 Likes

I’m honored to be invited to the Developer Dream Jam! Just 2 Questions:

• Do I HAVE to have a team or can I do it alone?
  • Will everyone invited to this be given the exclusive virtual item or just those who submitted their experience?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Are we able to use open-source/ kits made by other developers that are free to use?

3 Likes

1 - you should have a team min with 2 members
2 - yes.
(I find answers in the repliess higher (very higher))

3 Likes

Thanks for answering but “yes.” doesn’t answer my question

2 Likes

yes, all team members will receive reward if you get nomenie.

3 Likes

are we allowed to use asset packs made by roblox and pbr textures? i used forest asset pack by roblox and some pbr textures i’ve been using for all my builds

4 Likes

I am down to do this, do you need a dev-forum account to do it?

3 Likes

idk if it’s already out, but aren’t pbr textures in beta?

4 Likes

I am a little confused on the theme, is the word “Dream” referring to whatever you like? Or is it referring to more of a ‘dreamy’ aesthetic?

4 Likes

Hey, this theme is meant to be open to interpretation for you to be able to create the experience of your dreams!

7 Likes

I can’t wait for this!!! Goodluck to all the developers that are participating. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ah okay that sounds fantastic, thank you

3 Likes

Hey everyone, does anyone know if we can use offsite services like a database for data storage? Anyone got any ideas on whether this is allowed or not please let me know.

2 Likes

you can use it still go to studio settings and activate the beta version

2 Likes